PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Central Texas

Mr.Centex
05-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm 25 years old, married along with 2 wonderful children. I just started my lawn care business within the last 2 weeks. My truck and trailer are commercially insured, my equipment is insured and I have $1mm in general liability.

In the past 2 weeks I've picked up and serviced 2 residential accounts, 2 small landscaping jobs, 1 large debris cleanup, 2 commercial bids and have been low-balled 2 times already :p

It's been a very busy two weeks but I am loving it (especially since I still have a full time job). I've learned a lot by reading this forum prior to getting started and want to thank everyone who has contributed their knowledge/advise on this forum.

Thanks,
Mr.Centex

Toy2
05-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Welcome.........................need pictures of your equipment...........:)

Great site for info from LCO's across the US and Canada......:usflag:

Mr.Centex
05-10-2009, 06:47 PM
I will try to have some up on tuesday :)

DLAWNS
05-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the site and good luck this season.

Mr.Centex
06-06-2009, 05:48 PM
I want to thank everyone who has replied. I'm still working on getting some pictures up on the site :)

I'm very glad to say that I have picked up a few more residential & commercial accounts, which I am now officaly turning a profit. The majority of my business has come from google (I'm #1 on the local listings).

I'm getting an average of 1 estimate request per day. If it wasn't for lowballers I would have 20 accounts right now :(

Scagguy
06-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Where abouts in central Texas are you located?

Mr.Centex
06-12-2009, 01:35 PM
I'm in Temple.