PDA

View Full Version : How do I accept credit cards?

johnaandp
05-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I want to start accepting credit cards and would prefer to do this through my website. Being a servie based biz, having a shopping cart does not work because customers are not buying anything. I would simply like for a customer to go to my site,type in their name, invoice #, payment amount and hit submit. Is this possible? I think I have seen some of you guys sites set up like this. Any info would be appreciated.

punt66
05-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Get a paypal account and you can put a link on your page. PAY BY CREDIT CARD link and it will send then to your paypal account where the send their payment.

johnaandp
05-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Is that easy to set up?

punt66
05-12-2009, 05:49 AM
Very easy. If you can sign up to lawnsite you can use paypal.

JDUtah
05-12-2009, 04:07 PM
1st national processing... 7 bucks a month plus the transaction fee. Based out of California, all you need is a phone line,

turfplusutah
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know how to set it up with paypal so the amount owed will be posted on their bill, or do I just have to go with the invoice we leave with the customer?

punt66
05-13-2009, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know how to set it up with paypal so the amount owed will be posted on their bill, or do I just have to go with the invoice we leave with the customer?
There are 2 ways to do it.
1. instruct the customer to send payment through paypal from invoice you mailed, emailed, or left with them.
2. Send a invoice from paypal to your customer with the charges on it.

Do you leave an invoice after every mowing?

Contract Spot
05-14-2009, 12:01 AM
We allow you to accept credit card and e-check payments for no monthly fees. We only charge a 3% + $0.40 transaction fee if your customer pays you online.

Check us out at http://www.contractspot.com/contractors/features_signup.php