PDA

View Full Version : Takeing One For Our Comp

Jim Feder
03-31-2002, 11:15 PM
I want to thank my bro for something he did this week. He was doing are first fertilizing accounts for the year this week and went to one of our accounts did the job lady wanted to pay so he goes to door. (old lady has broken hand) She pays bill and then asked if he would trim her longggggggggggggggggg finger nail becase she can not. Is that service or what he did it. Then went on his way that is taking one for the team if I have ever seen one. I thank him and am glad he is my bros. Tell me something funny that happen to you.:D :blush: :p

Mykster
04-01-2002, 12:25 AM
Have helped moving furniture for clients and other things. But a finger nail, gross, noway she's on her own.

Rooster
04-01-2002, 02:30 AM
Thinking about it..... He did do trimming! :D

tpl
04-01-2002, 02:59 AM
knowing that my grandmother used to use the same kleenex for an entire 24 hour period, would make me hope that he washed his hands afterwards. You need to tell your emp. to go get a shot or two at the local health clinic. Until then, don't shake his hand.LOL

Harvestman
04-01-2002, 05:07 AM
I've hauled big dog houses. Taken old tv's to the dump. What ever it takes, but I think I would draw the line at a finger nail.

MOW ED
04-01-2002, 05:59 AM
Lucky she wasn't on the toilet.
That would have been full service.:D

Mykster
04-01-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by MOW ED
Lucky she wasn't on the toilet.
That would have been full service.:D

LMAO!!!!!!!