PDA

View Full Version : going way of scrub

MikeLT1Z28
04-01-2002, 04:16 AM
ok, after careful consideration and limited funds, i'm gonna sell my metro 36" and all my stihl stuff. i looked in the sunday paper and found a few years old 42" murray lawn tractor. i still have a weedeater brand trimmer that i used to use around the house so it should work till i buy a new one. also saw a mccollough backpack blower at an outlet store for $100, may pick that up too. i figure if the other guys can make money doing it why can't i.

i'll still be around on here to gain some good info though. thanks.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

now maybe the grass will turn green here since it's april.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MOW ED
04-01-2002, 07:19 AM
I have to say that I completely forgot that it was april fools and you got me.

Now its off to the kitchen to put electrical tape on the faucet for an April shower for my unsuspecting wife.:D

trimmasters
04-01-2002, 01:22 PM
Mow Ed,

Dont use elctrical tape, you can see it to easy. We have a little conector on our faucet that the portable dishwasher conects to. it has three little slits on the side that holds the dishwasher adapter holds on to. i found that if you put tape on the bottom and to of the side slits it will total soak a person before they even know what hapend.

bobbygedd
04-01-2002, 03:26 PM
thanx for reminding me, im gonna put rubber bands on the squirt hose thing, and make sure ite pointed right where wife will stand when she turns on the sink. good going guyus