PDA

View Full Version : Top Challenge from Customers About Your Service

Client Critic
05-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Well, we all know that we run into customers that are difficult to deal with... that is a part of everyday business.

We are interested in finding out your top "complaint" or "issue" or "challenge" you face with customers that cause your company to lose productivity and/or profitability.

So please participate in the poll to give us your feedback on what the most common or top challenge is that your hear from your customers.

Thanks for participating!!!

DLAWNS
05-19-2009, 11:08 PM
I've had a hard time collecting past due balances toward the end of last year. I've also been bankrupted twice in two years. This is my biggest gripe.

Client Critic
05-20-2009, 02:06 AM
I've had a hard time collecting past due balances toward the end of last year. I've also been bankrupted twice in two years. This is my biggest gripe.

Have you joined our site yet and post those customers? If not, let me know what support you need from me to help you out with that.

If so, WOOHOO!!! and thank you for your support!!

Stillwater
05-20-2009, 03:10 AM
Have you joined our site yet and post those customers?

post those customers? what exactly do you mean by this, if it is what I think it is what good would that do.

Flow Control
05-20-2009, 06:51 AM
If it were an option my vote would have been:

Customer will have work done then afterwords trys to negotiate the price down stating that "I can buy this online for $xx.xx you are charging me MSRP and that is too much"

DanaMac
05-20-2009, 07:33 AM
"What do you mean you're booked for two weeks? I need the service NOW."

Client Critic
05-20-2009, 09:17 AM
post those customers? what exactly do you mean by this, if it is what I think it is what good would that do.

Posting your difficult or nonpaying customers on our site for other business owners to view in your area will do a few things:

1) Give you leverage to negotiate if a customer hasn't paid you to let them know you placed them on our site and other business owners will know that you are a customer that doesn't like to pay their bills (hopefully you will be able to negotiate and get them to pay)

2) You help other business owners make better decisions as how to deal with customers that have been reported, that might be seeking their services... (If they know they wrote you a bad check, then they may want to get paid up front or vice versa)

Join us and try it out... The more local business owners that join and post, the more the value of the site builds day by day.

Let us know what other questions you have for us.

Natural Impressions
05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Posting your difficult or nonpaying customers on our site for other business owners to view in your area will do a few things:

1) Give you leverage to negotiate if a customer hasn't paid you to let them know you placed them on our site and other business owners will know that you are a customer that doesn't like to pay their bills (hopefully you will be able to negotiate and get them to pay)

2) You help other business owners make better decisions as how to deal with customers that have been reported, that might be seeking their services... (If they know they wrote you a bad check, then they may want to get paid up front or vice versa)

Join us and try it out... The more local business owners that join and post, the more the value of the site builds day by day.

Let us know what other questions you have for us.

I would think there could be some legal issues with this. If you are to post a customers name and/or address I would think there is some invasion of privacy issue or something else a contracor can get themselve into.

Most people who would post on this site probably would only be owed no more then a $1000., if even that much. Anything more then the courts would easily decide, contract would have been signed.

LushGreenLawn
05-21-2009, 11:21 PM
I hope you have checked with your attorneys about the legality of your site.

My attorney said that its a civil lawsuit waiting to happen, legal or not...

JDiepstra
05-21-2009, 11:24 PM
LOL do you guys really think they didn't look into the legality of it?

bohiaa
05-22-2009, 12:04 AM
"What do you mean you're booked for two weeks? I need the service NOW."

:laugh::laugh:, Man every time a holiday rolls around we get floded with calls. and yes it's the same ole thing, I have family comming tomorrow and my lawn is a mess. we were going to enjoy our back yard with a bar b cue, you mean you cant drop what your doing and RUN over here..?

DUHHHH

dtelawn
05-22-2009, 01:08 AM
Heres a mind teaser. Who is the customer?

(A) -- Mother lives there, has specifics about work and her own requests for things she wants done.

(B) -- Son pays me, very wealthy, has his own specifics about work and his own requests.

She askes, can you do my yard toward the end of week but before the weekend?

He says, my brother is flying in Thursday, make suremothers places looks really good before he get in.

S.I.
05-22-2009, 01:29 AM
The "want it know" gets annoying, but doesn't cost me time or money. Some of these I use the old stand-by "I can squeeze you in after hours, but then I have to charge double". On second thought there's that lady who I told I could be there a week from Tuesday to do repairs to the sprinkler, she has called twice a day every day to ask when I will be there. This costs a little time to remind her that today is not a week from Tuesday.

The ones that cost me are the people that want to talk about everything and anything that has ever happened anywhere. You know the people. The bad thing is they believe you are their friend and will tell everyone they know what a great person you are and what a great job you do.

Client Critic
05-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Some one posted about the legality of our site...

When a member posts a report, it is starred out so that privacy laws are not broken.

Do a search when you get a chance and look at the results. It is enough revealed information for you to know if the customer you are searching was reported without revealing any privacy info and therefore does not break any privacy laws.

Secondly, the searchable information is only viewed by members at this point of time and there will also be a new "RESOLVED" feature that will enable members to check a report as resolved if the customer resolved the issue.

Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!

Stillwater
05-27-2009, 12:50 AM
What about malicious and felonious posting of the completely innocent? Their are 3 sides to every story, His, theirs and the truth. Are postings screened for validity .

Client Critic
05-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Members, of course, are responsible for entering truthful information. However, there may be some members that sign up and post untruthful information about people. That is why our Terms of Service clearly state that members are 100% responsible for what they post. Client Critic is only a platform for business owners to share a word of mouth database of difficult customers between one another and we don't touch any of the entries to edit them. So in other words, this can happen, however if a customer finds out, then they would take up there complaints with that company.

The best way for a member to be safe is that the information they post is completely true and accurate. If it is, then there should be no problems.

Join the site, search your local area, and then also submit an entry. You will see that the important private information such as address and phone number are starred out.

Have a great day!