PDA

View Full Version : Scag question

Gunner
04-02-2002, 01:47 AM
I currently own a Scag belt drive 48" with the Advantage deck and 17hp Kawi. I operate it using a set of Jungle Wheels. I only cut my own yard, which is about 2 acres. After riding the sulkey, the next day my knees are so stiff that I can hardly walk. I was just wondering if anyone has used a Scag sit-down sulkey, either the one that steers or the one that doesn't. From the pictures on their website, it looks like you'd have to have extra long arms to ride the sulkeys and operate the mower.

Also, I am thinking about selling my Scag and replacing it with a ZTR. I'm wondering what my mower might be worth. It probably has between 100-125 hours on it and almost looks brand new.

If I do sell it, I'm looking into buying a Scag Tiger Cub, Exmark, or a Hustler FastTrac. Any advise you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gunner

"Stand for something even if it means standing alone!"
:angel:

JJOHN22042
04-04-2002, 10:25 PM
You have a Great Machine I have the same Mower but with the 15hp. Its called getting old when you Body hurts the next day. We are no longer 19 years old lol. Exmark makes some nice Riders for us old people.