PDA

View Full Version : Need larger ztr or stander trade for...

BrandonV
05-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I've got to have a ztr for a new complex we've been awarded. I have to trade

-ford backhoe. engine is great, paint not so hot, needs new pins on the bucket but other than that in good shape.

these items I'd either need a REAL nice ztr or a little $ or maybe a nice hydro walk behind as well
-bobcat 864 track machine 2000 some hours, runs good has a hose leak inside but we just lost our deal and haven't had time or need to fix since its here on the farm and just just use it to load dirt

-1997 ford f450 dump pto driven dump, awesome truck, engine is running super only problems are the windshield is cracked and driver door handle has broken off

-1997 f350 crew cab pickup w/ ambulance style bed cover, not a full body but an enclosed bed you can walk into, you can take it off then its a regular long bed pickup

BrandonV
05-21-2009, 10:48 AM
here are some pics, actually found another truck (1992 f350 with a much newer and nice landcape body) we haven't used the truck in around 3 years the body is very nice though. engine was good on the truck but I think it was having tranny problems
and a kubota tractor we don't use anymore has ~1200hrs not pretty does run though
also a 24' mcelrtyth gooseneck, nice trailer needs new lights but other that that in great shape, we stopped using it because it didn't fit my newer larger truck (c7500) we got about 4 years ago, been sitting ever since. please make me some trade offers or if you want to buy them outright that's fine too and I'll spend it on a mower. thanks!

BrandonV
05-21-2009, 10:50 AM
just a one more pic

BrandonV
05-21-2009, 06:45 PM
newsflash found a mower... 52" diesel kubota... hence no need to trade anymore, though if you have somthing nice I'd like another. everything is for sale though if you'd like to make an offer. I'll still trade the trailer, landscape bed truck and backhoe for whatever you might have single items or combinations, I just don't use them so why have them. the backhoe btw we've used just to load mulch for the last 8 years, but now because of a stoke of genius we put our mulch and other materials in the same spot!!! now we just need the 2410 bobcat!

BrandonV
05-21-2009, 06:46 PM
oh don't need the little kubota tractor either, we have 3... trucks could be for sale if price is right