PDA

View Full Version : Happy memorial day weekend !

David Gretzmier
05-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Here's wishing everyone a great 3 day holiday weekend. Get out your grills, rest and watch the TV. In the midst of it all, at some point try to say thanks for all the men and women who died in uniform serving the USA.

:usflag:

I don't know if they have memorial day in Canada, but here's to Jame's country as well ! :drinkup:

esnipe8
05-23-2009, 07:53 PM

And those service men still serving!!!

Pro-Scapes
05-24-2009, 10:05 AM
4 days here. I worked 60 hours in the 4 days before the weekend came.

In gatlinburg sitting in a log cabin soaking up the relaxation because come wed morning its back to reality land

God bless our troops past present and future!

LightYourNight
05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
hows everyones season this year compared to last?

TXNSLighting
05-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Its way down...

Pro-Scapes
05-25-2009, 08:20 PM
YTD this year is about the same as last within a few grand. No complaints. Less small projects but a couple more bigger ones with the monster looming later this summer which (knock on wood) will make my year.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
05-25-2009, 11:46 PM
We are on par with sales for 2008 at this point. I am very pleased, having expected to see a downturn this year. Fewer smaller jobs, but more large jobs with many more details than normal.

Also, there seems to be a renewed interest in improving and expanding 'older' systems... something I thought I was going to use as a 'fallback' position had new installations faltered. Instead clients are making these requests of their own volition.

Lite4
05-26-2009, 10:01 AM
My new market is far better than the old one. This year is going well, mostly consisting of small jobs and system repairs. Only 3 months into this market so far, looking for some larger projects but they will come in time as I become more established here.