PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good/reasonable website designer.

Raymond S.
05-24-2009, 10:33 PM
I need a website designer to put together a site for my lawncare business. I have a logo designed up and the guy is taking much too long to continue with the website. Time if of the essence and I can no longer wait for him. I have a domain name registered but I am not a web designer nor do I have the time to learn. I don't want to spend thousands but I am not going to skimp either. I want a nice, professional site for a reasonable/fair price. If you are in the business and looking for work please feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
-Adam

p.s.- I would of course expect to see some examples and links to sites designed or maintained by you, or both.

poolboy
05-26-2009, 06:29 PM
webdesignsbyjeff.com

Fair and a great guy to deal with.

Raymond S.
05-27-2009, 01:28 PM
why have all the replies been deleted?

Inspira
05-27-2009, 07:45 PM
i had a signature deleted since it had the URL to my website - I'm not a sponsor. Maybe the removed posts had similar issues.

Not sure.

mikey.hill
05-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah, they sent me an email saying that it was deleted because I wasn't an official sponsor. What I don't get though is that they deleted several of my other posts which had nothing to do with services or products of any kind. IMO the advertising on this site is outrageous. I have a hard time navigating the site because of it.

Raymond S.
05-27-2009, 09:48 PM
Mikey,
I got your message in my visitor box. I had a good talk w/ my designer and I am going to give him a chance to put something together for me. He's a great guy just been held down w/ a lot of work lately. Nevertheless, if he fails to come through in the next few weeks I will be in touch via visitor message and see what we can do.

mikey.hill
05-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Sounds good, I'll keep my eyes peeled.