PDA

View Full Version : Concrete Curbing Package - truck/trailer/equipment

josloane
05-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Concrete Curbing Business (truck, trailer, equipment) - $35,000 (Opelousas, LA)
Complete Concrete Curbing Business for Sale. Note I will consider vehicle trades.
I'm selling my entire concrete curbing business, which includes the following:

2005 Tygar custom-manufactured 23ft long tandem axle bumper pull trailer, white in color, with concrete mixer mounted on rear of trailer (in excellent condition!). Trailer has brand new professional decals on it and was recently blasted/painted.
Tygar Bengal 1000 extrusion machine, great condition.
Tygar Sabertooth Desodding machine, excellent condition.
Note the mixer, extruder, & desodder all have Honda GX series engines on them, which are just about bulletproof (ask anyone).
Includes a long list of extrusion tools (stamps, rollers, trowels, etc.). All what you'll ever need.
Includes a long list of hand tools (shovels, rakes, tamper, etc.) All what you'll ever need.
Includes plenty of concrete coloring, fiber mesh, sealer, release agents, hard-coat finish, etc.
Includes plenty of color brochures, tri-plex invoices, and trade show items.
Includes additional emergency items like extra belts, visqueen, water jug, cups, tarps, bungees, gas cans, etc.
Basically you don't need to buy ANYTHING to get started and do jobs, besides inexpensive raw materials (sand and concrete)!

2005 Chevrolet 3500 Dually, with Duramax Diesel and Allison Transmission, white in color.
Loaded, with leather interior, Bully Dog Triple Dog power programmer, new tires, fog lights, bedliner, 119,000 miles, excellent condition.

I'm willing to sell the entire business, EXcluding logo & name, but does include website, cost worksheets, pricelists, etc.; all you'd have to do is change the phone number. The price for everything is $35,000.00. The price for the trailer/equipment is $16,000.00 and the truck alone is $20,000.00. I will offer 6 hours (or so) of training assistance for the purchaser. This is not a difficult job to learn and you will be shocked at the low overhead and high profit margins. This service/product has high demand and typically few competitors (only 1 in this area).

I've chosen to sell simply b/c my ambition has gotten the best of me and my family is suffering for it, which is not fair. The money is there to be made and I can prove it to you. If you've been recently layed off, looking for extra cash, and/or want to be your own boss, this could be your answer. Diversify your services with this package, and/or lessen your competitors by being 1 of few (or none!) offering this service/product.

Contact Cyrus @ 337-298-3449 if you are seriously interested, and we will begin to discuss your future in curbing. You will not be disappointed in this equipment or what it has to offer, and you'll save over 1/2 the cost from buying new!!!

lawsonc
05-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Please show some pics of the work

josloane
05-25-2009, 09:31 AM
www.borderlinesllc.com will show some work, I have others if you wish to see more.

josloane
05-25-2009, 10:14 AM
a few additional job pics that I haven't posted on the website...

josloane
05-25-2009, 10:31 AM
and of course, www.tygarmfg.com will show you many more additional pics...

jryden145
06-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Which tygar package is this set up?

josloane
06-04-2009, 10:55 PM
closest package is this one: http://tygarmfg.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=7&idproduct=5

but actually, it includes more than what is shown here...this is just the 'closest' they offer on the website. Are you interested? Equipment is in pristine shape; you'll save nearly 50% of new.

Horizon Lawn
06-05-2009, 10:22 PM
I am interested interested in adding this to my existing business what kinda prices can you charge per foot and what does it cost you per foot to do this. I have been looking at this set up for a while and just wandering what kinda profit there is to be made and how much expenses there are. There is not many other people in my area doing this now.

cmar2cmar
06-05-2009, 10:30 PM
test 123456

josloane
06-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Your best bet for pricing is to do market research within your area and find out what your competitors are charging. Or, if no competitors really exist, find the nearest one and go off of what they charge. As for profit margin, I'll send you a message with more details....stay tuned.

Horizon Lawn
06-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Would you be interested in doing some tradeing for your stuff or would you have to have all cash. I have several different things that i could do some trading on. I have a dingo, finn bark blower, and some mowers if you are interested let me kknow.

josloane
06-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Honestly, I have no use for any of that. I have 4 acres with a Kubota and belly mower. The only thing I may be interested in is a 25-30 hp tractor with a belly mower and a front end loader, or maybe a UTV or golf cart, and it would have to be in excellent condition (I'm quite meticulous, which shows in my equipment).

Are you interested in the trailer/equipment only, or trailer/equipment plus the truck?

EagleGrounds
06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Looks cool, curbing hasnt caught on around here, but i bet if it came it would catch on very very quickly!

If i had that much laying around, i would consider it, i see the potential for some serious money to be made here!

josloane
06-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Here's an easy plan for you:

Sell your truck to get some cash, and buy my rig, which includes a helluva nice truck, plus the ability to make enough money in one season to pay off the rest!!! Thereafter, you'll have ultimate diversity and complementing services to each other!