PDA

View Full Version : Free fluid film shirts are available! Free hats!

JoyofFluidFilm
05-27-2009, 04:40 PM
We want to know why you love Fluid Film. In 50 words or less, describe why you are a Fluid Film fan and receive your free Fluid Film t shirt or Fluid Film Hat.

JosephLawnCare
05-27-2009, 09:00 PM
50 words or less? Well, I love it and I'm addicted to it because of it's penetrating power. I have found myself using it more for the lubricating purpose, than the “rust preventive” purpose. If I own something and it has a part with friction or metal to metal contact, then it has Fluid Film on it. Also, I know that it out performs Lucas’s “red and tacky “ grease. In a week, the parts with grease fittings on my machines are dry, “clumpy”, and just not lubed properly. But, as for the areas with no grease fittings, where I spray FF, after a week they’re still nice a filmy and lubed properly! Love it, best product for any kind of mechanic to have around the shop. The uses are endless.

DUSTYCEDAR
05-27-2009, 09:10 PM
it taste good

Green Team Landscaping
05-27-2009, 09:25 PM
By far the best product out there when it comes to rust. I put it on my hedge trimmer all the time to prevent rust, and it hasn't let me down yet. Also, it helps take rust off of beaten up mowers before reselling them.

Green Team Landscaping
05-27-2009, 09:26 PM
By far the best product out there when it comes to rust. I put it on my hedge trimmer all the time to prevent rust, and it hasn't let me down yet. Also, it helps take rust off of beaten up mowers before reselling them.
45 words good enough? I can keep going...

DLAWNS
05-27-2009, 09:43 PM
I love Fluid Film on my mower decks mainly. It keeps them from getting built up with grass clippings and it takes care of any rust. It is so much nicer to not have to constantly scrape my deck.

I need a shirt. I still don't have one. Also I was wondering if you guys were going to use my testimonial on your website?

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv
05-27-2009, 09:51 PM
I use it for suntan lotion when I am on the mower........ I have a nice rich and dark farmers tan

grandview (2006)
05-27-2009, 09:57 PM
I love Fluid Film when I put it on the throttle cable on my mowers helps it slide smooth. Also like to use Fluid Film on all my snowplowing equipment helps keep the rust away. Works great on bike chains to.
PS And when Dano uses it to slick back his hair he thinks he looks good for the ladies!:laugh:

deere615
05-27-2009, 10:03 PM
I love fluid film mainly because its the best rust preventor out there. It not only fixes all your squeky and rust problems but it prevents them from coming back! The first time I used the stuff and saw it bubbling away at the rust I was like wow this is good stuff.

Dano50
05-28-2009, 10:26 AM
I love Fluid Film on my mower decks mainly. It keeps them from getting built up with grass clippings and it takes care of any rust. It is so much nicer to not have to constantly scrape my deck.

I need a shirt. I still don't have one. Also I was wondering if you guys were going to use my testimonial on your website?

You still don't have a shirt? We'll have to remedy that situation. :)

The testimonials I have received are being kept in a folder right now. The fan page of our website is still a work in progress. Once it us I'll make an announcement on here. :drinkup:

Dano50
05-28-2009, 10:30 AM
I love Fluid Film when I put it on the throttle cable on my mowers helps it slide smooth. Also like to use Fluid Film on all my snowplowing equipment helps keep the rust away. Works great on bike chains to.
PS And when Dano uses it to slick back his hair he thinks he looks good for the ladies!:laugh:

The dire need for a disclaimer prevents me from making any witty comebacks. :cry:

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for personal use. Using it on one's hair could result in a Grandview-like appearance.

Oops, I guess I couldn't help myself. :laugh:

grandview (2006)
05-28-2009, 12:11 PM
The dire need for a disclaimer prevents me from making any witty comebacks. :cry:

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for personal use. Using it on one's hair could result in a Grandview-like appearance.

Lets not get jealous Dano, theirs some lady out there for you too! :laugh:

Dano50
05-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Lets not get jealous Dano, theirs some lady out there for you too! :laugh:

Yeah, but just don't tell my wife that. :laugh:

ron mexico75
05-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Recently used fluid film on the bottom of my mower deck. Puts a nice coating on the deck that is beneficial in three ways. First, it makes spraying off grass clippings a breeze because they don't stick. Second, it creates a barrier to prevent corrosion caused by moisture and fertilizer/chemical residue. Third, its safe for the grass and environmentally friendly!

DLAWNS
05-28-2009, 11:00 PM
You still don't have a shirt? We'll have to remedy that situation. :)

The testimonials I have received are being kept in a folder right now. The fan page of our website is still a work in progress. Once it us I'll make an announcement on here. :drinkup:

Thanks Dano. I want to find a spray gun for my air compressor that will spray Fluid Film. I know I saw one that someone recommended to me a while ago but I can't find it now. I still have the gallon that you guys sent and I really want to use it. Thanks for any info.

JoyofFluidFilm
06-01-2009, 11:33 AM
hey people, 50 words... please count the words...

JoyofFluidFilm
06-01-2009, 11:35 AM

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"using it on one's hair result in a grandview like appearance" ahahahahaha:laugh: is that good or bad?
We need a pic of Grandview!!!!!!!!!!!

MowerMedic77
06-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm a fan of Fluid Film because after I repair or sharpen a pair of customers hedge trimmers. I can spray the blades with Fluid Film which perfectly lubricates and protects the blades. Also since it contains no solvents and is Eco friendly I don't have to worry about the customer damaging a hedge from the solvents/oils used by other inferior products.

ron mexico75
06-01-2009, 01:54 PM
so if our reply is more then 50 words does that exclude us from receiving a hat or shirt? I looked back at mine and it over 50.

Also, how do we go about getting the hat or shirt that is being offered for free?

NIXRAY
06-01-2009, 01:55 PM
I love FF for everything from a rust prevent to a lube and everytime I sharpen my shovles I put a heavy coat of FF on the spades to keep them from rusting and also to keep dirt build off.

(Tshirt size small Thanks)

JoyofFluidFilm
06-01-2009, 01:58 PM
I thought this was cool. what do you think?

Supper Grassy
06-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Just sprayed and brushed some of the rust spots on the trailer

Lucky Star Lawn Care
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Simply amazing!!! Find new things to use it on everyday cant get enough of it. Love it.

JoyofFluidFilm
06-04-2009, 12:11 PM
What equipment have you all used Fluid Film on? What did you use before?
how is that product different from Fluid Film?

mowerdude777
06-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Why I love fluid film By Ryan S.
Fluid film has saved me so much time, I only need to clean under my mower decks once a month now thanks to fluid film. I also veiw it as a excelent way to keep my machienes in much better shape. I love how fluid film is a better product.

grandview (2006)
06-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Someone is really sucking up to Dano!:laugh:

Lux Lawn
06-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Fluid Film works on more products then any other spray I have ever used.
We have used it on trimmers, mowers, and plows. There are just so many things you can use Fluid Film on.

Plus we need to keep buying it so Joy has a job...her boyfriend has a big graduation present coming soon:laugh:.

chathamvahere
06-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Ok guys, I have been lurking for a while, this site is great, lots of information, I am new to the site and Fluid Film, but I love this stuff, today I actually used it for keeping rust off my wife's homade ice cream maker, sprayed all the outer metal parts with Fluid Film, wiped it down and no worries !!!

Oh, by the way I use a Gravely Pro 1334 G with 15 hours, great cut!!!