PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Bad Boy 6000 ZT 60"

CBJ
05-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Selling the Bad Boy as much as I hate to.With the accounts I wound up with this year, it's only good for about 5 of them. I need a smaller machine.

This thing is built like a brick wall and will handle grass I thought only a bushhog could get through. It is less than 2 months old and has 27 hrs on it. 27 hp Kohler Courage engine.

If you have large accounts, this thing will do the job quick. I'd keep it if I could afford the luxury of having a mower that I only use about 25% of the time. It's big and heavy. If you have only small lawn accounts, don't buy it.

Paid 5k for it new, asking 4400 OBO.

Send me a message on here.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

lifetree
05-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Selling the Bad Boy ... It is less than 2 months old and has 27 hrs on it. 27 hp Kohler Courage engine. ...

The Kohler Courage isn't a commercial engine ... why did you get that engine on a commercial machine ??

flatlander42
05-29-2009, 02:02 AM
The Kohler Courage isn't a commercial engine ... why did you get that engine on a commercial machine ??

It's the ZT, the residential/light commerical mower.

bjabah
05-30-2009, 10:52 PM
CBJ,
Can you tell me more about the Bad Boy? Do you think that Kohler will stand up long term for residential use (3-5 acres)?? Have you had any problems with traction?? Could you send me pics, or post them somewhere? What's your bottom dollar and where are you located? I'm near Morehead, KY.
Thanks,
Billy Adams

CBJ
06-04-2009, 09:05 PM
sold, thank you