PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor - Alliance Outdoor Lighting

Robert McKay
05-28-2009, 05:10 PM
We are excited and proud to announce that Alliance Outdoor Lighting is a sponsor for Lawnsite, the progressive and leading networking site for landscape professionals.

Take a minute to check the Alliance Forum (http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=253)to find the latest information on our training seminars, product updates, and news.

We welcome your comments and suggestions as a new forum sponsor!

Chris J
05-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Glad you guys could make it to sponsorship. Should be interesting conversation with Unique onboard already. Looking forward to the debates, comments and trivia questions.
Peace!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
05-29-2009, 12:28 AM
It was good to meet you at Lightfair in NYC and to see your line of products. I regret that we did not get to finish our conversation and that time was so short. Give me a call some evening (after 7pm EST) at the office number and perhaps we can continue where we left off.

Have a great day.

steveparrott
05-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Welcome Robert, I look forward to your greater participation.

Alan B
05-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Welcome Robert! Glad to have you as a fellow sponsor and wish you continued growth.

Sincerely,

Alan Brynjolfsson

David Gretzmier
05-29-2009, 09:54 AM
welcome aboard robert ! I clicked on your ad to check out your product line, and many of your items have photo's but no specs. any idea when your website will have more info? Also, If you'll look back at a few of my reviews, I am open to looking at samples and offering up an unbiased review on lawnsite of what ever you send me.

ALLIANCE Chris
05-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Glad you guys could make it to sponsorship. Should be interesting conversation with Unique onboard already. Looking forward to the debates, comments and trivia questions.
Peace!

Chris,

We are glad to here and look forward to participating in the forum. I have been meaning to call you and check up on your house. Lori in Jax tells me you are doing well. Talk to you soon.

Chris

ALLIANCE Chris
05-29-2009, 10:38 AM
welcome aboard robert ! I clicked on your ad to check out your product line, and many of your items have photo's but no specs. any idea when your website will have more info? Also, If you'll look back at a few of my reviews, I am open to looking at samples and offering up an unbiased review on lawnsite of what ever you send me.

Hi David,

This is Chris Walden. We are excited to be on Lawnsite. All fixtures on the website should have a specification sheet. If you scroll down to the bottom of each fixture listing the word "specification sheet" is highlighted in blue. If you click on that it will open the spec sheet. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Chris

David Gretzmier
05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
i was surfing around it today and would click on the step fixtures and it would just enlarge the photo. trying to do that again this evening I can see on the step lights it takes you to pictures of the 3 different kinds, and then you click on the specs text rather than the light itself. The rest of the fixture menu just gives you the product number and then takes you to the photo with specs. I also clicked on "how we are upgrading our transformers" in the sidebar and it did not take me anywhere. good looking website.

ALLIANCELighting
06-01-2009, 11:39 AM
i was surfing around it today and would click on the step fixtures and it would just enlarge the photo. trying to do that again this evening I can see on the step lights it takes you to pictures of the 3 different kinds, and then you click on the specs text rather than the light itself. The rest of the fixture menu just gives you the product number and then takes you to the photo with specs.

Hello freedom - thanks for taking the time to check out our website. Yes, when you click on the actual picture, it takes you to a gallery where you can see enlarged pictures of all our products (on the right, you will see a few galleries to choose from). If you click on the "View Details" it will show you the details of the fixtures. We have not received much feedback regarding this functionality. Do you like it?

I also clicked on "how we are upgrading our transformers" in the sidebar and it did not take me anywhere. good looking website.

You're right, the link is a bad one. Thanks for pointing this out. Here is the link for your reference: http://www.allianceoutdoorlighting.com/news.htm

ALLIANCELighting
06-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I also clicked on "how we are upgrading our transformers" in the sidebar and it did not take me anywhere. good looking website.

Hi David - the link is fixed now. Thanks again!

Chris J
06-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Chris, the lighting products that you sent to me are doing very well and I have no complaints. Although I have yet to try your transformers, I will do that soon to verify the integrity is equally as good.

Good luck to everyone in this unforgiving economy.

BrandonV
06-01-2009, 10:09 PM
could you get my my reps name, I'm due a sales kit and I've forgotten/lost his email. I'm in NC, work for Toms Creek btw.

ALLIANCE Chris
06-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Brandon,

Tim Szucs is your contact at FIS in SC/NC and will calling you soon. The sales case is on the way. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thanks for your business.

Chris

BrandonV
06-02-2009, 04:05 PM
oh I know tim real well, I just couldn't remember yall's guy he did a lighting seminar i attended sponsored by fis, I believe he is the brother of one of alliance's founders. he's also a guns n' roses fan

ALLIANCE Chris
06-02-2009, 04:43 PM
oh I know tim real well, I just couldn't remember yall's guy he did a lighting seminar i attended sponsored by fis, I believe he is the brother of one of alliance's founders. he's also a guns n' roses fan

Brandon,

That was my brother, Kelly. He is your rep but lives in Florida. I figured Tim could get you your case faster. Kelly's number is 386-848-6303. A little GnR never hurt anyone! Let me know if you need anything else.

Chris

David Gretzmier
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
oh sweet child of mine...

ALLIANCE Chris
06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
oh sweet child of mine...

David,

Got your email and will call you soon.

Chris