PDA

View Full Version : How to pay for door hanger distribution.

Raymond S.
05-29-2009, 08:37 AM
I am curious as to how you guys pay your employees, temps, or whoever you use to distribute your door hangers. I have 10k hangers coming shortly and I have a few soon to be college students who I know and can trust to do a good job to hand them out. My only question now is how do you generally pay them. Of course I could do per hour but realistically, theyíre still kids and I donít want to pay them to B.S. around the neighborhood all day. Whatís a realistic expectation in terms of how many they can hand out in a general Ĺ acre lot subdivision? I have never done door hangers before and I am looking for some advice. Iím thinking of paying them per hundred, or 500, or 1000.
Thanks in advance.

T.E.
05-29-2009, 06:27 PM
We pay .10 a piece for them.

dce7777
03-10-2010, 09:56 PM
I hired H & H distributing to put out door hangers for my company. They did a great job the first round, then on the second round, i received a call from a lady stating she saw them dump a bunch of them in the creek. I met with her, got all her information, then completely drove the areas they were supposed to put the door hangers. Out of 5000 they were supposed to put out, they might have hung 500 max. I called and spoke with the owner and all he did was make excuses and accuse me of being difficult then he hung up on me and will not answer my calls nor will he return any of our calls.

Lux Lawn
03-10-2010, 10:01 PM
I hired H & H distributing to put out door hangers for my company. They did a great job the first round, then on the second round, i received a call from a lady stating she saw them dump a bunch of them in the creek. I met with her, got all her information, then completely drove the areas they were supposed to put the door hangers. Out of 5000 they were supposed to put out, they might have hung 500 max. I called and spoke with the owner and all he did was make excuses and accuse me of being difficult then he hung up on me and will not answer my calls nor will he return any of our calls.
How much did they charge for their service?

LouisianaLawnboy
03-10-2010, 11:58 PM
We pay .10 a piece for them.

Ditto.

Profit is tied directly to production.