PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer

hockeyman20
05-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Im not sure what type of trailer to get. Open or Closed how long? any suggestions would be apprecated

markahurley
05-29-2009, 10:11 PM
i love these random questions. "how much should i charge", "what mower should i buy" "what size trailer"--all these depend so much on your personal situation, no one could possibly answer that for you.

South Florida Lawns
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I really like the Eager Bever trailers, they are available with tons of options like the air lift front axle and available ABS. All Pro also offers some decent trailers too.

sandman23
05-29-2009, 11:20 PM
After much inner debate, I just bought a new open. I really wanted an enclosed for the obvious reasons, security and weather protection. I went round and round and determined that an open was a better choice for me. If someone is going to steal your equipment, it doesnt matter if you have it in a vault, they will get to it. Weather protection is the only thing I lost but for me, that doesn't outweigh the ease of use of an open. Also, not only is an open less expensive, it is more versatile for getting to equipment, fueling, hauling mulch, plants, etc...

Junior M
05-29-2009, 11:25 PM
I really like the Eager Bever trailers, they are available with tons of options like the air lift front axle and available ABS. All Pro also offers some decent trailers too.
I've never seen an Eager Beaver with 3,500 pound axles, nor air, which I doubt he has on his pick up.. ;)

The smallest Eager Beaver I've ever seen was a 10ton deckover.. ;)

these posts your making, SFL, dont seem like your normal posts at all..

JDiepstra
05-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Id get a 53' enclosed fifth wheel. You will never run out of room.

lifetree
05-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Id get a 53' enclosed fifth wheel. You will never run out of room.

lmao ... !!