PDA

View Full Version : Yazoo Kees 52" Mid Max for sale (South West Florida)

musician/lawnman
06-01-2009, 10:55 PM
The following is a paste of the ad currently running in the local CL. This is the mower that started it all for me!

This is a 52" Yazoo Kees (Mid Max model line). I purchased it brand new in 2007 (almost 2 years ago). It has a 23hp Kohler. 841 hours on it. This is the 1st machine bought to start our company with. Was $7,000 new, + we added $300 full mulch kit (removable if one needed to) + another $280 upgrade to solid rubber front tires (tired of the darn flats!) It has been maintained religiously. Oil changed every 50 hours w/ mobil one full synthetic. Hydro fluid changed 3 times already too. Greased constantly. New battery, deck belt, & just did all the fuel lines & fuel filter last month as the lines were starting to dry rot. Normal wear & paint scratches, no seat tears. There is a black burn mark on the right side spindle gaurd where a spindle burned out last year & the gaurd was heated up by the pully rubbing the underside of the gaurd for about 2 seconds til the blades were shut off. It heated up & burned the paint on the gaurd. The spindles have since been replaced of course. Has a great quality cut, has helped me build a business almost 200 accounts strong. I cleaned the machine up a bit more than usual to take a few photos to post here but please keep in mind, This machine is going to be out making me money every day until you come get it so hours on it may vary depending on how fast you are to come check this one out. It has 841 on it right now but that will be changing tommorow! Very reliable machine. We currently run it 25-30 stops a day. Included are both the top half of the roll bar & side shute that were removed shortly after purchase, & several sets of mulch blades, & regular straight blade sets for this machine.
Call Chuck (941) 380-3118
Asking $3200 Pick up only or will meet a serious buyer within a reasonable distance. cash, no checks or money orders.