PDA

View Full Version : Chloroplast Yard type signs

HARRIS Property Management
06-02-2009, 12:46 AM
I like to experiment with different types of advertising to see what works. Ive done direct mailing, door to door, etc. I ordered some of those 12x18 inch chloroplast signs today. Like the ones you see posted all over town. Thought I would give them a try and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried them and had any response out of them. My thought process was to place them in places likes on a tree (about 8 feet up, just out of reach) of a vacant lot or something where you come out of a targeted neighborhood. Ive noticed if you stay away from right in town or telephone poles, then the city doesnt take them down too often. Anyway..any one used them??

turfbuilder
06-02-2009, 01:11 AM
I have put coroplast signs everywhere. No calls from what I know of.

JJG84
06-02-2009, 01:23 AM
i had 25 double sided signs made up ... put out 5 of them on busy intersections and landed about 4 great jobs within 3 days of putting the signs out...

only problem with the signs is they dont stick around too long...

all the other jealous landscapers who cant figure out how to get jobs rip them out...

turfbuilder
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
i had 25 double sided signs made up ... put out 5 of them on busy intersections and landed about 4 great jobs within 3 days of putting the signs out...

only problem with the signs is they dont stick around too long...

all the other jealous landscapers who cant figure out how to get jobs rip them out...

I'm sure I have lost a few too.
I found a place in Ohio www.AGEGraphics.com
50 18x24 1 color 2 sides stakes included for $3.00 each.
Best deal I could find anywhere online.
These signs make great open trailer signs too. :usflag:

44DCNF
06-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Signs that conduct photosynthesis....Cool!

honeydopm
06-02-2009, 03:18 PM
I pay $2 per one sided with stake so at that price its a very cheap form of advertising and getting your name out there in my opinion. Even if they dont last long or get thrown out its worth it to me to put a dozen or so out every so often.