PDA

View Full Version : lawn care software

full_pressure
06-04-2009, 07:50 PM
im currently looking for lawn care software. only problem is i cant find it!!! the software is similar to groundskeeper but seemed much more "simple."

it had the squares to choose from like groundskeeper , pro and lite. but the squares were buch larger and i remember there being a "thurp" sound when you clicked on the icons, squares. i hope i wasnt dreamin some sh!@ up!!

if anyone can help it would be apprec!!!

Doug1966
06-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Geez! You sure you're talking about *business software* and not a kids game that teachs kids how to count to 10? LOL.

theyatesies
06-04-2009, 11:22 PM
I use Gopher. Is that what you are trying to think of? Very simple with no bells and whistles. Just remember your customer only wants the charges for the month(s) and what/when you did it. How pretty it looks means nothing. You want your customer to pay you not give you a compliment on how in-depth your invoice looks. Gopher will do everything you need.

full_pressure
06-08-2009, 04:35 AM
yeh yeh yeh....... it wasnt fancy and definately for the lawn industry. but it was 8 months ago, who knows! gopher is what im going with ..... thx!!

McFarland_Lawn_Care
06-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Hey bud, you are thinking of Lawn Pro.....I used it for a year or two before switching over to Quickbooks and it seems to do a great job for me. The only downside is that it does not have (at least at that point they didn't have) any financial part of the program to track all your money. You can buy it at http://www.lawnprosoftware.com .... Good luck!!!

sfddelta1
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
i would suggest going with qxpress. you have to quick books but it works great. it is streamed lined and handles your scheduling like a champ