PDA

View Full Version : New Lazer Z

dtelawn
06-06-2009, 10:27 PM
I just picked up my new Lazer Z this afternoon. I'm pretty excited about it. I ran over a friend's yard but it really didn't need cutting. I got the 48" Next Lazer Z with the 23 HP Kohler. My older 52" has the same engine and cuts great. The Next Lazer seems to be great. The pump response is awesome. Very smooth. Also very fast mower. I watched a video of a local guy on a huge steep hillside on one. They stick great.

GravelyGuy
06-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Awesome man, you will love it. Let us know what you think after a week or so.

SfTD_service_CENTER
06-06-2009, 10:36 PM
you have a new legend of the sport! they are way better than most others when it comes to performance on the hills and mowing ability! i have a 60" lazer and am soo happy with it the gas tank under the seat and the vertical shaft motor are great designs into a already good mower

dtelawn
06-06-2009, 11:04 PM
As I stated I haven't really used it much today. Due to rain and my other mower going down hard last week, I am really behind and I will have to go out tomorrow to start catching up on my commercial accounts. I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for tomorrow. I told my wife she was sooooo lucky getting such a great birthday gift from me today !!!!!!!!

dtelawn
06-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Well, I have aboout 14 hours on it and I love it. I am still getting used to the smooth delivery of power from the pumps. Only drawback so far is that my old one has a mulch kit and leaves very little to blow. The new one is not and it does cause a lot of blowing. One of the best changes they added is the actual height the chassis sits. It is higher and allows you to go into dips(small ditches) and out without the rear scraping. This is strange since the powertrain sits lower than the older model. Manuvering feels like your on rails it is so smooth.