PDA

View Full Version : New Scag 10.5k?

LilRabbit
06-07-2009, 09:38 AM
I just seen a new (promo) Scag with the briggs 35hp 61" for 10.5k. I have the 07 29hp efi 61in. However this one was sold and not sure if he could get another dealer to let him have theirs. What do you think?? Good deal or bad motor?? I think the new deck style with the large discharge would work better too. Dealer says new one like mine is around 12.5k ??? why

Mike Blevins
06-07-2009, 10:27 AM
I just seen a new (promo) Scag with the briggs 35hp 61" for 10.5k. I have the 07 29hp efi 61in. However this one was sold and not sure if he could get another dealer to let him have theirs. What do you think?? Good deal or bad motor?? I think the new deck style with the large discharge would work better too. Dealer says new one like mine is around 12.5k ??? why
The 29 dfi Tiger is one of the best sellers since the gas wars have started. It also has a great reliable reputaution. The gas consumption between the 35 and the 29 is very noticable from what i have read on here also. I have the 29 dfi myself and am very satified so far.( Great power and awsome fuel usage) I know Scags are different prices in different parts of the country. The 35 Briggs Scag Tiger have "special" pricing on them right now to liquidate some machines, hence the lower prices.

NORTHMAN
06-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Search,tacoma200 posts,he just bought a TT with a 35 HP Vanguard,I belive he likes it a whole lot.tacoma200 does a great job in his posts,he does write about GPH.Also to show what a great deal the TT is,I just priced a Wildcat with a 27 HP Kohler and a 61" deck for $10,000,in NJ,the TT is much more mower.Good luck.