PDA

View Full Version : Blade question

ARHOBBY
06-09-2009, 01:14 AM
I was at the grass dump when a guy asked me if I would be interested in a mower blade that performed as well as the ones I was using and reduced the amount of fuel I used along with reducing emissions. I told him yes on both and asked where can I get it. He said he was just taking a poll to see if the PRO's were interested in something like that.

What do you all think? Would you want a blade that cut as good as what you're using and used less gas and reduced emissions?

Is there such a critter?

integrityman
06-09-2009, 02:30 AM
I was at the grass dump when a guy asked me if I would be interested in a mower blade that performed as well as the ones I was using and reduced the amount of fuel I used along with reducing emissions. I told him yes on both and asked where can I get it. He said he was just taking a poll to see if the PRO's were interested in something like that.

What do you all think? Would you want a blade that cut as good as what you're using and used less gas and reduced emissions?

Is there such a critter?

A goat perhaps?

WalkGood
06-09-2009, 03:31 AM
A goat perhaps?

I dunno.... they can get very smelly!

Littleriver1
06-09-2009, 07:09 AM
goats, ah, emissions, they sure are ugly walking away from you.

WalkGood
06-11-2009, 01:16 AM
goats, ah, emissions, they sure are ugly walking away from you.

Somewhere in Iran there are a few lonely goat herders who do not mind that view!