PDA

View Full Version : Do you have elderly cust. that have kids...

lawncuttinfoo
06-09-2009, 11:04 PM
That always ask you to decrease services that your customer asked for and needs? Very sad but I get the feeling that some of them are trying to not let their parents spend any money so that they get more when they die.

I use to think that they were protecting their parents from being taken advantage by others but anyone can see the lawns going to sh&^, like calling 4 weeks in a row to cancel mowing, the city will be calling soon.

lawncuttinfoo
06-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Yes it is rare but, very sad occurrence.

lawncuttinfoo
06-10-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm glad no one has experienced this.

STIHL GUY
06-10-2009, 10:55 PM
one account the kid always comes out and tell me to cut shorter. he is around 35 years old. i dont want to cut it down to dirt just so he saves money

corey4671
06-10-2009, 11:22 PM
have these two ladies that are sisters and both of them are losing it. I could mow their yards everyday and they'd write me a check every time. Anyway..it's sad..but the daughter of one of the ladies refuses to admit her mother has alzheimers. How do I know she has it? She claims someone is constantly breaking into her house. The thief steals her salt and pepper shakers among other odd items. She called the police once. Low and behold police found all the stolen items...in her closet. It really is a sad situation all around.