PDA

View Full Version : how much b.s. is slung around on lawnsite?

lawnwizards
06-10-2009, 11:33 PM
i mean people over inflating their numbers. trying to impress everyone. if you have examples be sure to share them so newbies wont be fooled into thinking they are getting great advice from seasoned pros.

FastMan
06-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Happens on all Internet forums. Did a country song about it, didn't they? Ya can't get away from it, so you have to come into these forum discussions understanding that and always take what you read with a grain of salt. But over all, I'm very impressed with the tone of this site. Good people willing to share their knowledge. Few beitch fights. I like the site, and appreciate those who extend themselves to help.

B.O.S.man
06-10-2009, 11:43 PM
I think the most bs is slung by the teenagers on here, cracks me up how they seem to have it all figured out.

puppypaws
06-10-2009, 11:46 PM
i mean people over inflating their numbers. trying to impress everyone. if you have examples be sure to share them so newbies wont be fooled into thinking they are getting great advice from seasoned pros.

I think there is always a certain amount of BS floating around in any forum discussion. Most people learn who they can trust for a correct answer or opinion. I would say there is a percentage of BS anywhere you have two or more people conversing. I have known some people to BS themselves, with no one else involved.

STIHL GUY
06-10-2009, 11:46 PM
theres no need to lie. i do see why some people do it but it not a competition and people can tell if your lying a lot of the time

LBLC_LCO
06-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Online I live in Malibu
I posed for Calvin Kline, I've been in GQ
I'm single and I'm rich
And I got a set of six pack abs that'll blow your mind

I'm so much cooler online
Yeah I'm cooler online

:cool2: