PDA

View Full Version : Striping with 2 wheel sulke

CTmower
06-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Just wondering for those who have a 2 wheel sulky if the wheels follow the tire marks left by your mower or if they create lines of there own. Pretty much just looking for the width of the wheels on the 2 wheel version so i can measure it to my tire width on my 61" Ferris. I currently have a one wheel sulke and my mower stripes great, im just getting tired of the one wheel going down the middle.

CTmower
06-12-2009, 10:08 AM
pics or comments???

dwost
06-12-2009, 10:35 AM
When I had my walk I used Jungle Wheels initially. It tracked behind the wheels of the mower. I then switched to a Proslide which I'd HIGHLY recommend over a wheeled sulky. Personal preference but the ride is unmatched. It glides effortlessly over imperfections in the grass and lays down some serious stripes.

All_Toro_4ME
06-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Just wondering for those who have a 2 wheel sulky if the wheels follow the tire marks left by your mower or if they create lines of there own. Pretty much just looking for the width of the wheels on the 2 wheel version so i can measure it to my tire width on my 61" Ferris. I currently have a one wheel sulke and my mower stripes great, im just getting tired of the one wheel going down the middle.

For the most part, yes. I have the TruTrak that's attached to 36'' wb. The sulky wheels are aligned with the rear tires.