PDA

View Full Version : award goes to STIHL GUY

supercuts
06-11-2009, 08:28 PM
anyone else notice stilh guy has the most one liner posts ever?? i think he deserves an award for most one liner posts and most compliments given out. does he cut lawns too or just compliment everyone one on here? if he is looking to make friends im guessing the 2500+ good gestures hes given out will get him a few

im not breaking stones here, just giving an award

gunner19
06-11-2009, 08:40 PM
That's funny man. I've noticed that, too!

FastMan
06-11-2009, 08:50 PM
does he cut lawns too

Yep,,, in one pass.

Scagmower48
06-11-2009, 09:51 PM
He's not the only one, there are alot like him.

CrewKut
06-12-2009, 02:31 AM
Just wanted to point out that there are already 3 "one liner" replies. 4 counting mine.:laugh:

Dan

supercuts
06-12-2009, 08:52 AM
this is only in good humor, im really not trying to bust his stones but how many times can you say "nice mower", "nice rig" "looks good"??

corey4671
06-12-2009, 08:56 AM
this is only in good humor, im really not trying to bust his stones but how many times can you say "nice mower", "nice rig" "looks good"??

how long did it take you to research this and what could you have been doing during that time? :laugh:

supercuts
06-12-2009, 09:10 AM
how long did it take you to research this and what could you have been doing during that time? :laugh:

im a loser who doent work, i mean it is after 8 am on a friday and im online. my "research" is coming on here once in a while when its raining and im caught up to see his posts on the few threads i read.

gunner19
06-12-2009, 09:15 AM

It doesn't take any research! If you've been on here once or twice a week you notice it!

mowisme
06-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Good gestures- compliments-nice rig,ect..ect..In my books can come on board all day long- sure beats the oppisite such as slander-put down- sarcasam- smart a** remarks- ect..ect.. In my opinion anywho. Geno

mississippiturf
06-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Good gestures- compliments-nice rig,ect..ect..In my books can come on board all day long- sure beats the oppisite such as slander-put down- sarcasam- smart a** remarks- ect..ect.. In my opinion anywho. Geno

Two line response: AMEN

BRAVO

cgaengineer
06-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Great thread...

punt66
06-12-2009, 03:52 PM
I have also noticed it without research. I have been tempted to bring it up in the past but there really was no point and this thread proves that. Although seeing "nice truck" in his every post does give me a chuckle its better then the numerous negative posts some of us (including me from time to time) indulge in. Besides he is my neighbor. 1 town over.

FastMan
06-12-2009, 04:33 PM
im a loser who doent work, i mean it is after 8 am on a friday and im online.

NICE self deprecation.

GreenmanCT
06-12-2009, 04:44 PM
I have also noticed it without research. I have been tempted to bring it up in the past but there really was no point and this thread proves that. Although seeing "nice truck" in his every post does give me a chuckle its better then the numerous negative posts some of us (including me from time to time) indulge in. Besides he is my neighbor. 1 town over.

Im surprised i havent run into you yet, I got a few accounts in Simsbury. Ive seen stilhl guy out in Torrington

punt66
06-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Im surprised i havent run into you yet, I got a few accounts in Simsbury. Ive seen stilhl guy out in Torrington

you might have. Red newer dodge, black enclosed trailer. I have been around a while. You come out to simsbury from manchester????????? I dont go out of simsbury, canton, and avon. My longest drive is 7 minutes.

GreenmanCT
06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
you might have. Red newer dodge, black enclosed trailer. I have been around a while. You come out to simsbury from manchester????????? I dont go out of simsbury, canton, and avon. My longest drive is 7 minutes.

Ha i got accounts from colchester to west hartford, longest drive 40 minutes. Does your truck have your name on the side?

punt66
06-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Ha i got accounts from colchester to west hartford, longest drive 40 minutes. Does your truck have your name on the side?

My older dodge is lettered and my eclosed is lettered but the red dodge is not. I use that truck to pull the toys around so i didnt want to letter it. There are pics in my profile.

93Chevy
06-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Looks good.

STIHL GUY
06-12-2009, 10:04 PM
well untill i saw this thread i never really thought of how many times i said that kind of stuff. i figured positive feedback would be better than negative but from now on i will try to actually put some thought into my posts. and by the way thanks for the award

punt66
06-12-2009, 10:32 PM
well untill i saw this thread i never really thought of how many times i said that kind of stuff. i figured positive feedback would be better than negative but from now on i will try to actually put some thought into my posts. and by the way thanks for the award

Dont let people change who you are. You already started your legacy. hahahha:)

mowerdude777
06-13-2009, 09:24 PM
yep he is a nice guy

FastMan
06-13-2009, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ounJsqomcv8&feature=related

DT Lawn Care
06-14-2009, 11:50 PM
I will say that I have never ever disagreed with anything that he has said. That's mainly because he usually stays on the safe side of things and doesn't talk out of his ass on things he doesn't know about. He's seems like a smart and nice humble guy all at the same time.