PDA

View Full Version : Well it happened to me

Alpha Property
06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
.... the one thing everyone talks about happening, the big "what if"

You guessed it, my star employee was going along a curb with my FS90 Trimmer and kicked up a rock smashing a glass door on the front door of my customers house, the real kicker is he was standing behind the door watching in awe as 3 of us unloaded, me cutting and 2 guys trimming and blowing, he thought he'd been shot for sure. Fortunately the customer was awsome about it and the glass is on order now, it looks easy to put it in so I'll just do that myself next week when it comes in.
I guess there's a first for everything.

nobagger
06-11-2009, 10:22 PM
One of my guys last year did the same thing with a trimmer. The customer's were also very cool about it. The glass should just be held in by a few little screws with tiny arms on them. He also ripped the recoil out of a new back pack blower AND put a nice hole in my old enclosed trailer with a rider, all in one week. He was about ready to quite,lol.

4.3mudder
06-11-2009, 10:46 PM
That sucks, well, at least all turned out good in the end. he could have gotten real hostile about it.

J&R Landscaping
06-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Sh!t happens! At least your customer was cool about it.

bohiaa
06-11-2009, 11:29 PM
WE broke another one about a month ago, Real nice front door glass, this guy was not concerned at all. in fact I had to insist that we pay for it