PDA

View Full Version : hustler super mini z , your opinion , good price??

midlandlawncare
06-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey guys, i'm looking at buying another Z again. I used to have a hustler mini z and i loved it, (never could get the ferris to climb or hold hills like it) and i'm looking at one a friend has now. He's only used it to mow his large house lot, always been barn stored. Its a 2006 Hustler super mini Z, 52 inch cut , 25 horse kawi, only 200 hours. He wants $4000. I think its a good deal since its never been used commercially and its got the added features of the super z line.( trans. oil cooler, big pumps , suspension seat) That and he's the type to get it dealer serviced and run only synthetic, Please give me your opinion! Thanks:)

Btw, also looking at a new Badboy , but 4k looks alot better than almost 9 out the door .

midlandlawncare
06-12-2009, 05:53 PM
anything?little help

puppypaws
06-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, i'm looking at buying another Z again. I used to have a hustler mini z and i loved it, (never could get the ferris to climb or hold hills like it) and i'm looking at one a friend has now. He's only used it to mow his large house lot, always been barn stored. Its a 2006 Hustler super mini Z, 52 inch cut , 25 horse kawi, only 200 hours. He wants $4000. I think its a good deal since its never been used commercially and its got the added features of the super z line.( trans. oil cooler, big pumps , suspension seat) That and he's the type to get it dealer serviced and run only synthetic, Please give me your opinion! Thanks:)

Btw, also looking at a new Badboy , but 4k looks alot better than almost 9 out the door .

See what you can buy the same mower for including tax. Take $2400.00 off the new price and see how close you are, let us know.

midlandlawncare
06-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Im looking at anywhere from 8K to 9K new for the 2009 super mini z, same set-up. I paid $7500 for my mini z back in 06.So maybe $4000 residential use only and 200 hours is pretty good right?

Btw, i dont really intend to use it but it comes with the factory striping kit.

puppypaws
06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Im looking at anywhere from 8K to 9K new for the 2009 super mini z, same set-up. I paid $7500 for my mini z back in 06.So maybe $4000 residential use only and 200 hours is pretty good right?

Btw, i dont really intend to use it but it comes with the factory striping kit.

From the high numbers you are showing here, I would highly advise you to buy it tomorrow, if it fits your needs.

johnnybravo8802
06-12-2009, 10:19 PM
A new one sells for $7400-7600. That's a good price. They aren't making them anymore-I know of a dealer with one left.

midlandlawncare
06-12-2009, 10:43 PM
I just remember how much i loved the hill holding ability and the fact it wouldnt bog when climbing steep grades with the blades on. I used a ferris 1500 that bogged very bad. That and the one thing i wanted badly ( suspension seat , more ground speed) the super mini has.Thanks guys, I'm leaning towards it heavily, but i wanted your opinions

lambdin
06-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Holy cow that's a heck of a price for the super mini!!!! I love mine and if you liked the mini you'll love the super, with its bigger 16cc pumps ,high speed white wheel motors and suspension seat its a great machine, I'm suprised some reseller hasn't snatched it up yet.