PDA

View Full Version : Lawnboy Commercial model 22242

mictrik
06-13-2009, 04:15 PM
21" Lawnboy commercial (model 22242) 2 years old and in great condition; this unit has very low hours on it and runs perfect. Cosmetic condition is excellent. I simply do not have a need for this mower, it starts up first or second pull when cold.

Features:
Briggs & Stratton® Engine
Quantum I.C. engine - added durability with cast iron sleeve for commercial use.
Cast Aluminum Deck
Long lasting life with durable aluminum deck and steel wheels
1.06 Gallon Fuel Tank
Large fuel tank capacity for added convenience

This is a fairly new machine and I will entertain reasonable offers...

Mike Blevins
06-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Is it a self propelled? HP?

Mike Blevins
06-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Is it a self propelled? HP?

Landrus2
06-13-2009, 05:42 PM
21" Lawnboy commercial (model 22242) 2 years old and in great condition; this unit has very low hours on it and runs perfect. Cosmetic condition is excellent. I simply do not have a need for this mower, it starts up first or second pull when cold.

Features:
Briggs & Stratton® Engine
Quantum I.C. engine - added durability with cast iron sleeve for commercial use.
Cast Aluminum Deck
Long lasting life with durable aluminum deck and steel wheels
1.06 Gallon Fuel Tank
Large fuel tank capacity for added convenience

This is a fairly new machine and I will entertain reasonable offers...

Was it used commercially?:drinkup:

mictrik
06-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Not used commercially, it is not self propelled and the engine is 6HP. The unit is very clean and well maintained top and bottom. If i get time i will post pics from under the deck. This is a very reliable mower but I now have a very very small piece of property and have tried out a manual push mower reel mower. The little reel mower along with a string trimmer has me finishing the lawn in 15-20 minutes; so i am going to free up some garage space and sell the Lawnboy. May use the money to upgrade my blower.

Ben's Landscape
06-14-2009, 08:32 AM
What is your price??

Landrus2
06-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Not used commercially, it is not self propelled and the engine is 6HP. The unit is very clean and well maintained top and bottom. If i get time i will post pics from under the deck. This is a very reliable mower but I now have a very very small piece of property and have tried out a manual push mower reel mower. The little reel mower along with a string trimmer has me finishing the lawn in 15-20 minutes; so i am going to free up some garage space and sell the Lawnboy. May use the money to upgrade my blower.

My offer $350 :sleeping:

mictrik
06-14-2009, 05:24 PM
joesimoes2, Sorry this got here so fast. Maybe i sold it too cheap but the guy came this morning hours after i posted it on craigslist. I sold it for 340.00. The machine had not been started in 3 weeks and it started second pull. it was very clean, had the side chute but was missing the bag and mulching cap.