PDA

View Full Version : Busted!!!

Heintooga
06-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Saw a couple back into a neighbors driveway, load a mower in the trunk and drive away. I took off to get the license plate number and after about a three mile chase the dipstick turned on to a deadend. Busted!!! Now I have a grateful neighbor and a stepped up police patrol.

Toy2
06-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Perfect post, glad you did good..........maybe the guy didn't get his check from Bama.......

Great job....

tacoma200
06-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Did you confront him or just get the plate?

LouisianaLawnboy
06-13-2009, 09:02 PM
There is more to this story. Please tell.

ALC-GregH
06-13-2009, 09:18 PM

yeah, no kidding.

Heintooga
06-13-2009, 09:22 PM

In a neighborhood of +/- 1700sq.ft. ranchers a chase draws a lot of attention on Saturday afternoon. When they turned onto the deadend several kids and their parents congregeated to observe from about 100ft. I stayed in my vehicle while they tried to turn around and find a way out. After 2-3 mintues they realized they were going nowhere so they got out, unloaded the mower and started apologizing. The city's finest was called and I returned the mower. Since most everyone knows me from walking my dog I retraced the chase route to let folks know what the chase was about and to let them know what kind of vehicle to look out for in the future.
ps.... The pair (male and female) were early 20's and caucasian

tacoma200
06-13-2009, 09:33 PM
.. The pair (male and female) were early 20's and caucasian

You can't leave nothing out once them Caucasians move into a neighborhood. :laugh:

eatonpcat
06-15-2009, 07:43 AM
You can't leave nothing out once them Caucasians move into a neighborhood. :laugh:

Nice..........

ron mexico75
06-15-2009, 09:17 AM
so were they arrested or what?

by the way, that's white trash for ya.

Beckham
06-15-2009, 09:27 AM
In a neighborhood of +/- 1700sq.ft. ranchers a chase draws a lot of attention on Saturday afternoon. When they turned onto the deadend several kids and their parents congregeated to observe from about 100ft. I stayed in my vehicle while they tried to turn around and find a way out. After 2-3 mintues they realized they were going nowhere so they got out, unloaded the mower and started apologizing. The city's finest was called and I returned the mower. Since most everyone knows me from walking my dog I retraced the chase route to let folks know what the chase was about and to let them know what kind of vehicle to look out for in the future.
ps.... The pair (male and female) were early 20's and caucasian

I sure hope an arrest was made followed by a trip to see a very good prosecutor and Judge. The apology thing saying We're Sorry...........really means We're Sorry we got caught!:nono:

Heintooga
06-15-2009, 09:39 AM

The mower owner wouldn't file a report so no arrest was made. With a good descroption of the couple, the car and license number the police will keep an eye on them. I know several officers and see many more in my 9-5 job. I've been assured that when they keep an eye on someone they'll nab them with more than larceny charge!

ron mexico75
06-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Damn nice person that owned that mower. I bet this wasn't their first or last escapade. It'll catch up sooner or later. Bunch of sum bags!

Beckham
06-15-2009, 02:40 PM
I guess the mower owners were afraid they would come back and burn their house down or other form of retailiation? The thieves learned a lesson and will never do that again!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Had the officers not arrived in time the mower owners would have raised 3 kinds of ruckus about where is a cop when you need one. Well they got one and they waisted his or her time! You did your job as a good neighbor and maybe put yourself at risk. The officers did their job. So the system worked as far as it got but the owners failed. They let you and your neighborhood down as far as I'm concerned. (As I step down from my soap box):confused:

Weedas_Lawn_Care
06-17-2009, 02:51 PM
this is great and im glad to hear it worked out good and even though they didnt get arested what would it matter if they did and it wouldnt change anything but im glad to hear this good job and story

boomer08
06-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Not so sure next time I saw someone loading mowers from the same neighbors that I would even get involved. They will just go out and do it again.

Daily Lawn/Landscape
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Maybe the neighbor was looking for insurance money,hence no report filed.

James

jcltyson
06-17-2009, 04:04 PM
The mower owner should have at least let this go thru the judicial process. I'm sure the culprits would have gotten (at the most) probation and the event would be officially documented. This would have started a historical trail of these two should they decide to have another go at it.

Beckham
06-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Not so sure next time I saw someone loading mowers from the same neighbors that I would even get involved. They will just go out and do it again.

"Ditto" here, it's just gets my goat to see someone be a responsible neighbor and then no one to prosecute. Daily I was also thinking along the same line as you with the possibility of an inside job thought? I guess home owners insurance would pay for it under the right circumstances.

fl-landscapes
06-17-2009, 06:53 PM

by the way, that's white trash for ya.

Their trash regardless of color....f@@@king lowsy thieves!

ron mexico75
06-17-2009, 07:33 PM
this is great and im glad to hear it worked out good and even though they didnt get arested what would it matter if they did and it wouldnt change anything but im glad to hear this good job and story

Not to start an argument but I couldn't help but post. What would it matter if they got arrested? Probably wouldn't change anything? Well hot damn! lets let bank robbers, home invasion suspects, shop lifters and pedophiles get away too. What would arresting them do? Oh yeah, establish a record that follows them wherever in the United States they go, maybe act as a deterrent for future stealing? Yeah I think so.

I absolutely hate that ninny, pantie waste mentality of letting people "get away" with things regardless of how personal opinion differs. That's why there are LAWS. To help establish order. That's why there are penalties, to act as a deterrent for future crimes. Urghhhhh!!!!!

Exmarks.The.Spot
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Did they think they were going to get away with it or something. And why were they stealing the mower any way.

ron mexico75
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Their trash regardless of color....f@@@king lowsy thieves!

Yeah that's true, but since he said they were white I said white trash...you know, like trailer park trash?

gobbles2700
06-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Good to hear!

We have a couple of them up this way. The troopers are watching them, really as everyone in town knows they're building a case for far more serious charges. Been going on for atleast 6 months that I've known, stupid kids are still up to their no good.

mowerdude777
06-17-2009, 09:00 PM
That is very nice of you, I they might of hired you if you had not done anything though

fl-landscapes
06-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Yeah that's true, but since he said they were white I said white trash...you know, like trailer park trash?

Ya I know trailer park trash no biggy. Just don't think if they said it was an african american or hispanic american and somebody said w$t B@ack sp!ck or f@#ING N!@%^%ger
it would have went over so well. They are trash for the way they live their lives not the color of their skin.......scum comes in all colors.

lyube
06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
They needed a wooden shampoo.

LouisianaLawnboy
06-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Ya I know trailer park trash no biggy. Just don't think if they said it was an african american or hispanic american and somebody said w$t B@ack sp!ck or f@#ING N!@%^%ger
it would have went over so well. They are trash for the way they live their lives not the color of their skin.......scum comes in all colors.

I was thinking the same thing. Why is it that people can say racist things about whites, but not other races. This liberal mentality is screwed up.

eatonpcat
06-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Not to start an argument but I couldn't help but post. What would it matter if they got arrested? Probably wouldn't change anything? Well hot damn! lets let bank robbers, home invasion suspects, shop lifters and pedophiles get away too. What would arresting them do? Oh yeah, establish a record that follows them wherever in the United States they go, maybe act as a deterrent for future stealing? Yeah I think so.

I absolutely hate that ninny, pantie waste mentality of letting people "get away" with things regardless of how personal opinion differs. That's why there are LAWS. To help establish order. That's why there are penalties, to act as a deterrent for future crimes. Urghhhhh!!!!!

I agree.... But I have to say, this sounds like a Topsites rant.

MOW ED
06-18-2009, 08:15 AM
And why were they stealing the mower any way.

No overhead, thats why they can charge ten bucks a lawn on Craigslist.
Just steal a mower and post a business.:laugh:

ron mexico75
06-18-2009, 09:46 AM

Oh yeah, you got that right. I know exactly what you mean. God forbid someway say w$t B@ack sp!ck or f@#ING N!@%^%ger. It would be the end of the world. Good old politically correct double standard we have now a days.

ron mexico75
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
I agree.... But I have to say, this sounds like a Topsites rant.

Ha ha ha....I didn't know he would say something like that. Maybe it's the area we live in has something to do with it. We basically live right down the street from each other.