PDA

View Full Version : Which would you recommend?

ple_1969
04-08-2002, 07:23 AM
I am having a house built on 4 acres and so it’s now time to put the old Wheel Horse out to pasture. The land is flat with hardly any trees. Now, I have a limited budget around $5,000 so this is what I am thinking of. The Toro residential ZTR TimeCutter Z 18 hp 52” cut, the Toro commercial ProLine walk behind 20 hp 52” cut with a sulky, an eXmark commercial turf Tracer 17hp 52” cut with a sulky or a a Scag SWZU 17 hp with a 52” cut and a sulky. All units are hydro and have the floating deck.

With the lawn that I am going to have what would be the best solution? My main concerns are quality of cut, ability to mow at a higher speed, and durability. I have a Toro and an eXmark dealer in my area with a Scag dealer sort of close by. So other manufactures are out of the running.

Any and all feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Pete

John Gamba
04-08-2002, 07:45 AM
Hello PLE
If You Are Looking For Cut Quality And Speed Exmark's ULTRACUT DECK Is The Best Not Only In Speed And Cut But In Construction.You Can Get The Deck On The Turf tracer Not The Tuftracer HP. If You Go The Extra 800 To 1000 Dollar's You Will not Regret It. You Need Horse Power For faster cutting go with The Kohler 23- 60" And A Rigged Sulky. Go To Exmark's Web And Hit Turf Tracer And you Will see.
If You Have Any Question's Feel Free To E Me. I Have Three Of them.
Johnny G.:cool: :cool:
LAWN1ONE Connecticut

awm
04-14-2002, 07:42 AM
get a lazer 52. u wont be sorry ,i dont think.