PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions Turf Aerifier Video

LawnSolutionsCP
06-14-2009, 10:01 PM
I have been asked to show more clearly how easy our new walk-behind aerator is to operate. People are still asking if the unit can really aerate while going forward, backward, and turning....YES IT CAN ! :clapping:

The below video shows just how mobile, agile, etc...this unit really is.

Just click on the video link below.

VIDEO (http://www.lawnsolutionscp.com/video/Aerator2.wmv)

Most of the video is done with the engine at the low RPM setting...the unit tops out at 4 mph which is quite fast on a small property.

grandview (2006)
06-14-2009, 10:16 PM
It pulls out the same size pugs, right?That's sure is like the old aerators where you had to manhandle them!

I don't see it on your website.

rcreech
06-14-2009, 10:25 PM
R U Gonna be at Wooster this week for the lawn meeting (OLCA I think)?

LawnSolutionsCP
06-14-2009, 10:28 PM
It can pull plugs that are 4" long (the size of large dog...).

The tines are also spaced at 3.5"

I normally set it at 2.5" because going deeper just makes a mess....unless I want to show-off. I can show pictures of plugs, videos of plugs, but until you try it in person you won't appreciate how this unit pulls plugs.

LawnSolutionsCP
06-14-2009, 10:42 PM
R U Gonna be at Wooster this week for the lawn meeting (OLCA I think)?

Wasn't planning on it, but if your going to be there...of course we will come up with our equipment. OCLA events are always the best in the country.

Actually I was leaving with the familly on Thursday for vacation for a week at Walt Disney World. My kids (5,6, & 8) think they are going on a business trip with me which is true. I was heading south through TN, AL, GA, and FL doing demoes which I can do on Firday instead of on Thursday. We can't check into our resort until Sat anyway.

I'll call them on Monday and let you know for sure.

David

LawnSolutionsCP
06-14-2009, 10:51 PM
It pulls out the same size pugs, right?That's sure is like the old aerators where you had to manhandle them!

I don't see it on your website.

We are working on adding them to our website.

Who are the best commercial equipment dealers in the Buffalo area?

David

Exact Rototilling
06-15-2009, 01:22 AM
David,

Great video. It show real world use ... especially on the curb side strip of grass. Mission accomplished on showing how easy it is to use unlike many...most ..practically all ..... rolling tine units.

Even looks easier to use than my Plugr 850HD :laugh:

grandview (2006)
06-15-2009, 06:23 AM
We are working on adding them to our website.

Who are the best commercial equipment dealers in the Buffalo area?

David
No one!:cry:

LawnSolutionsCP
06-15-2009, 03:02 PM
http://www.ohiolawncare.org/images/PDF_Forms/2009_registration_brochure.pdf

The seeders and aerators (walk-behind) will be at the OLCA Summer Seminar on Wooster, OH on Thursday. The above link has the information.

David

lawn king
06-15-2009, 07:50 PM
I purchased this machine 3 months ago. Its the real deal and it pulls a $hitload of quality plugs. You can run this machine all day long, and not feel like a train wreck at quitting time!

rcreech
06-16-2009, 08:54 PM
David,

Will you have both the ride on version and walk behind aerators up in Wooster this week?

I need to compare them as I am leaning towards the ride on...but want to make sure and compare to the walk behind to see if I can justify the extra cost.

Thanks,
RC

LawnSolutionsCP
06-16-2009, 10:14 PM
I will only have the seeder and aerator walk-behind.

I will have to ride-on at the next OCLA meeting in Columbus.
Posted via Mobile Device

rcreech
06-16-2009, 10:19 PM
I will only have the seeder and aerator walk-behind.

I will have to ride-on at the next OCLA meeting in Columbus.
Posted via Mobile Device

That will work!

By then I will definitly know what I will need!

Thanks,
RC

rcreech
06-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Lawn Solutions has a dream aerator! If you all have not seen it...then you will want to!

WOW!

Whitey4
06-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Problem: New company has hot product and limited production volume. Sales growth is welcome, but company has trouble meeting demand.

Issue: New small company is not an automoblie production line, and can not be expected to accept the risk of ramping up immediately to meet introductory demand without unacceptable risk, even IF they tooled up for a 300% or more increase in production volume.

You guys have a hot product, and that means rapid growth, and meeting that demand is a thin ice issue. You guys are backlogged. Do you pump a bunch of $ into increasing production now, or hope that customers will be patient in waiting? Tricky issue, but fact is you're production is falling short of demand right now.

Sound like a problem? These kinds of problems are the kind all good small comany owners should relish. IMHO, invest, get ramped up now. The longer it takes you to fill orders, the more time competotors have to respond, companies with larger resources.

LawnSolutionsCP
06-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Whitey,

Its not really that easy. We actually have 3 automotive style assembly lines with the capaicty to pump out more seeders and aerators than any of our competitors. We actually purchase a lot of our equipment from automotive factories that have closed. This is how we are able to supply products to the largest LCO, Rental Chains, and retail outlets in the country. If you come to the EXPO in Oct you can stop by and see our facility...everything we do is pretty much cutting edge from the way we deisgn products, product evaluation and testing, and production.

The difficutly is estimating the demand and scheduling parts that have lead times and then balancing it agains what you expect to sell. If I estimated off what "professionals" in the industry think we would sell....well we wouldn't be where we are today.

We actually produce a lot more products than just seeders and aerators for rental stores and other companies. We also do stump grinder, dethatchers, cable installer, and several other new product in the works.

Part of the reason I let people know there will be a wait and have dealers wait 2-3 weeks for product is that it forces them to plan their purchases and actually be a dealer instead of an order taker. It also keeps my guys fro having to jump through hoops on a daily basis which they have been doing for the last 3 years. Dealers that can get product next day VS have to order them in quantity prior to the start of the season do not sell as many and don't work at selling the product. If we shipped all new products next day to dealers most would never have them on the floor for customers to demo. Dealers would wait for a customer who saw our unit at a show to come in have the dealer order one...which doesn't make sense. If we were going to do that we might as well sell them all directly.

In areas where we don't have dealers we do sell directly, same day. There are actually 25 units sitting on our floor ready to ship with another 25 to be complete this week. During peak season we try and keep ~100 completed (Seeders and Aerator) ready to ship. Most people have them delivered to their docks the next day.

Does this makes sense?

Thanks

David

Whitey4
06-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Whitey,

Its not really that easy. We actually have 3 automotive style assembly lines with the capaicty to pump out more seeders and aerators than any of our competitors. We actually purchase a lot of our equipment from automotive factories that have closed. This is how we are able to supply products to the largest LCO, Rental Chains, and retail outlets in the country. If you come to the EXPO in Oct you can stop by and see our facility...everything we do is pretty much cutting edge from the way we deisgn products, product evaluation and testing, and production.

The difficutly is estimating the demand and scheduling parts that have lead times and then balancing it agains what you expect to sell. If I estimated off what "professionals" in the industry think we would sell....well we wouldn't be where we are today.

We actually produce a lot more products than just seeders and aerators for rental stores and other companies. We also do stump grinder, dethatchers, cable installer, and several other new product in the works.

Part of the reason I let people know there will be a wait and have dealers wait 2-3 weeks for product is that it forces them to plan their purchases and actually be a dealer instead of an order taker. It also keeps my guys fro having to jump through hoops on a daily basis which they have been doing for the last 3 years. Dealers that can get product next day VS have to order them in quantity prior to the start of the season do not sell as many and don't work at selling the product. If we shipped all new products next day to dealers most would never have them on the floor for customers to demo. Dealers would wait for a customer who saw our unit at a show to come in have the dealer order one...which doesn't make sense. If we were going to do that we might as well sell them all directly.

In areas where we don't have dealers we do sell directly, same day. There are actually 25 units sitting on our floor ready to ship with another 25 to be complete this week. During peak season we try and keep ~100 completed (Seeders and Aerator) ready to ship. Most people have them delivered to their docks the next day.

Does this makes sense?

Thanks

David

It makes plenty of sense. I might strategize a bit differently if I were you, but I find no fault in your plans either. Frankly, I did not realize you guys were that big already. You and yer dad might want to think about hiring a sales pro to get you two off the road some. just mho....

tamo
06-21-2009, 11:04 PM
I can't find it on the website, how much are the aerators?

LawnSolutionsCP
06-22-2009, 08:15 AM
Currently - $3250 through the end of the year, theb they will be $3500 like our seeders
Posted via Mobile Device

Bryn
06-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Morning David,

When will you be in the Nashville, TN area next?

Thanks

Bryn

LawnSolutionsCP
06-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Passing through nashville right now.

Send me a PM with your cell.

David
Posted via Mobile Device