PDA

View Full Version : Best truck?

Larson Lawn Care
06-15-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I can't figure out which truck to buy. I have had a 2000 Chevy 1500 4x4 for the past several years. I am looking to trade her in for a new truck. I am running through tires every year and a half, rotors every year, and luckily no problems with the engine so far. It has 170k on it. I put about 30k on it every year.

What is the best truck in your opinion for towing 2 or 3 commercial mowers?

Fuel efficiency, power, durability, longevity!

Chevy 2500 (Gas/Diesel?)
Ford F250 (Gas/Diesel?)
Dodge 2500 (Gas/Diesel?)

VirginiaLawnCare
06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I can't figure out which truck to buy. I have had a 2000 Chevy 1500 4x4 for the past several years. I am looking to trade her in for a new truck. I am running through tires every year and a half, rotors every year, and luckily no problems with the engine so far. It has 170k on it. I put about 30k on it every year.

Chevy 2500 (Gas/Diesel?)
Ford F250 (Gas/Diesel?)
Dodge 2500 (Gas/Diesel?)

This post is really not going to go anywhere its just going to turn into chevy vs dodge vs ford. Its all on what you like go look at all of them and pick the one you like if your not biased to just one car maker like a lot of us are.

nosparkplugs
06-15-2009, 05:56 PM
With this economy A paid off one:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::cool2::cool2:

doug1980
06-15-2009, 06:01 PM
This question is like asking what brand of beer is the best, or what is the best brand of toilet paper. I prefer GM 3/4 ton w/ gas engines for every day use and light hauling. And light hauling to me may be different to others as well. So basically whatever you are happy with is the best truck for you.

Oh and as for the beer and TP.....Bud Light and Charmin of course.

ZTR_Diesel
06-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Been covered many times in other threads. Do a search.

Most important, go and DRIVE each one, and then make a decision.

But remember - maintance on a current truck costs a lot less than payments on a new one, so keep that in mind as you consider you NEEDS, and then your wants.

Larson Lawn Care
06-16-2009, 01:52 AM
The reason I asked the question was to find out what is being used more. If more people were running one brand much more than the other, than maybe I would buy that brand.

If I do a search, it pulls up threads that are not always current, some are from years ago, which would help me none!

Gravel Rat
06-16-2009, 02:05 AM
A gas pot truck would probably do you fine for everyday driving. If you have employees etc the gas engines are easy and cheap to fix.

WH401
06-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Search for threads, this topic has been beaten to death every day since this site was started. It all comes down to personal preference.

ZTR_Diesel
06-16-2009, 04:56 PM
The reason I asked the question was to find out what is being used more. If more people were running one brand much more than the other, than maybe I would buy that brand.

If I do a search, it pulls up threads that are not always current, some are from years ago, which would help me none!

Okay - in this area, it seems as though Chevrolet & GMC have more of the market than Ford or Dodge. I've driven the '01 - '07 2500 HD chevy's - gas & diesel and find them rather nice to drive, however I have witnessed a few of them with severe rust issues already, (quarter panels and beds, in particular) though those are pre'03 (front end change). It's possible that my next rig may be a D-max/allison '05 - 07 though they are out of my price range right now.

I also put things like turning radius, crosswind stability, and resale value into the mix. Test drive a truck for 45 minuites at least, make sure the seats fit you well, check out visability, the controls, etc. It all matters down the road.

All three truck at quaility products at this point. It does really come down to personal preferance, or, perhaps what your friends drive and what they will give you a hard time for, Most folks I know here drive GM trucks, they put up with my Dodge as it's a diesel. :dizzy: But seriously, my friends don't care what I drive, but on occasion I drive thiers, and I find that some I like, some I don't.

Just my $.02 - hope it may help...:usflag:

lawn king
06-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Cresswell.

TXNSLighting
06-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Its pretty much all ford around here. Later model 6.0's (05-07) kids drive loud jacked up cummins', but as far as work its all Ford. The duramax is catchin on for some, but it still cant compete with the Fords apparantly.

nosparkplugs
06-16-2009, 09:42 PM
We can throw out resale value with Dodge & GM. Who is buying the new GM "reinvention" propoganda.
Posted via Mobile Device

Larson Lawn Care
06-16-2009, 09:57 PM
I appreciate the info!

JDiepstra
06-16-2009, 11:11 PM
I would not trade my Dodge w Cummins diesel for a Ford or a Chevy. And be sure to get a used truck before all the emissions bs came out. Dodge 5.9 diesel all the way.

nosparkplugs
06-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Get you a Dodge Cummins you can tow a house

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cummins%20diesel/jogiba/cummins.jpg

4 seasons lawn&land
06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
I like my truck fine, I'd trade in a second if I knew another brand had thicker sheet metal though...

doug1980
06-17-2009, 11:09 PM
I like my truck fine, I'd trade in a second if I knew another brand had thicker sheet metal though...

Good looking truck. I couldn't decide if I wanted the newer body style or not, but glad I got it. And I went GMC just because everyone around has the Chevy....not like they are that different but...:)

I just wish I had your rims. I think they look better than mine.

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo3/speedracer1565/SANY0487.jpg

4 seasons lawn&land
06-19-2009, 09:46 PM
I'll trade you my wheel's for your extended cab... lol.

dtelawn
06-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Apparently you made a selection and I hope it works great for you. Since I'm here I'll give my 2 cents. I have been running a Tundra for 2 years now. I spent 8 months driving everything over and over before buying it. For starters, Ford and Dodge diesal are monsters, both have great power and a 3/4 ton is stronger than my 1/2 ton. Fact is my Tundra has the smallest turning radius of any full size truck. Very important. I wanted the big heavy 3/4 ton diesal but the extra weight costs extra fuel and I do not really need it. The Tundra has more than enought power and towing ability. I put 56000miles on the first set of tires. Have over 60000 on original brakes and rotars and look to stand another 25000.

bigmudder77
06-22-2009, 01:49 PM
the way i look at it is this i love dodge had them all my life pretty much since i was 14 and got the truck in my pic going through water loved it.

i have owned the older 80s style for a mud truck lol the 1995 style and the 2002 style dodge trucks

out of all them i beat the crap out of the 80s style one and it still ran good but i never drove it on the road

my 1995 i had for 6 years put about 50k on it it was rusty from the winters and then the tranny line came out of the tranny on the high way dumping all the fluid out and locking the tranny before i could stop

then my 2002 dodge is ok i like it cause its got low miles 50k got it when it had 36k and had it for 3 years now dont drive it much but when i do need it cause i haul cars and trucks and stuff its weak gets 6-8mpg and shifts funny

now i have a friend that works for an oil feild and he puts on 30-40k a year working and hauling oil stuff around about 1500lbs of tool racks oil drums pipe pretty much what ever

and they had all fords and they get over 200k out of them all the time with minor repair and just by doing what is called for and his truck gets like 13 city 16-18 highway even with all the weight in the back at all times and its a f150

never delt much with chevy but we use to have the chevy 2500 as out farm trucks and after 100k they were turds but we beat the crap out of them hauled way over what the limit was almost every week and to last up to 100k i guess thats pretty good for a farm truck

but there are other farms that have diesel trucks with well over 250k same motor same tranny and there dodges

so really im a dodge fan i love them but if i had to pick a truck to last and do what you want i think i would go with the ford

but i hate all the new cars and trucks out there they are cheap made and feel cheap to drive i hate them i like the 90s style trucks or the 80s style but they were gas hogs but made right now every thing is light sheet metal and weak every thing else just dont like them

i was looking at a dodge 2003 diesel with over 500k already on it and it drove better than the 2008 dodge gas only had 10k lol isnt that funny

rusty_keg_3
06-28-2009, 10:36 PM
We had 3 dodge 2500's, and hated them. They sucked. We have had GMC's and Chevys, and liked them. We have a 89 Chevy C1500, 99 Chevy K2500, and a 09 Chevy 3500HD. We love all of those trucks, in our family we have a 93 & 95 Suburbans (GMC and Chevy). We have a 99 Tahoe, my bro has a 71 Camaro, a 07 Silverado, and a 2010 GMC Arcadia thing. My other bro has a 01 Chevy 1500, 74 Trans Am, 2 1990ish Ford 9000's (dump trucks) and a 06 F650 and still likes Chevys. Well, you get it, we like Chevys, So i would go with the Chevy or GMC.

IntegrityGuy
06-28-2009, 10:59 PM
chevys or ford doesnt matter really, just depends which is cheaper.

dont get dodge
1. their ugly as ugly can get. any year or model

2. their interior is not as nice or comfortable than other brands.

3. the only thing they have going for them is the cummins. ya its a good diesel engine but i would much rather have a chevy with a dmax or a ford with a powerstroke for what im doing. I dont pull or race so theirs no need, even if i did a dmax or power stroke would do fine.

Ferdelance
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM

I live in the Washington DC metro area(Maryland, DC and Virginia) and I would say about 80-90 percent of the bigger landscaping companies use Ford Superduties and 10-20 percent use GM, Dodge or Toyota.
Chapel Valley in Maryland is the only large landscaping company that uses all GMC trucks.
Trugreen, Brickman, McFall Berry, USA Lawns and about a dozen other large landscaping companies I can think of use Ford Superduties.

lawnboy dan
06-29-2009, 10:18 PM
get a tundra!

WGLandscapeMaintenance
06-30-2009, 03:32 AM
get a tundra!

No.

I have Chevys, 1/2 ton 5.7 and 1 HD 6.0, but I will not be buying another Chevy, my next truck will be a Ford 6.4 or the new Ford Scorpion 6.7

Storm the Patriot
06-30-2009, 03:51 AM
I have a 04 F35O and do really like it...At first it had no problems, but in the last year or so there have been a few problems...but I generally like the looks of the Fords and it has been a good truck.

Its a shame trucks dont look like trucks anymore, and i happen to like the look of a work truck better then the sporty looking trucks, and ford seems to somewhat be keeping the worktruck look on some of there trucks.

rusty_keg_3
06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
get a tundra!

No offense, but stay away... Not all people are against foren, but the area im in its big deal to lots of people. I live in the Toledo area, which is where Jeeps come from, and the GM powerterain plant is in Toledo too... and Detroit is just up the road, and a supprising number of people work up there building cars. Most of the, work for Ford...

bigmudder77
06-30-2009, 12:10 PM
id buy a foreign car or truck if i liked it

i dont care if people dont like it i drive it so its what i want to drive and what i like to drive i dont care what people think or look down on

and whats a better investment right now a brand new ford dodge or chevy? or some thing foreign?

well since ford dodge and chevy are all soon to be done im guessing forien is the better investment and they hold there value more

did you ever ask your self why they hold there value better than american made? my guess would be cause there better and last longer

but i just drive what i like and not car what people think so my guess would be drive them all and pick the one you like every one is different and every one likes different stuff

topsites
06-30-2009, 01:13 PM

Chevy 2500 (Gas/Diesel?)
Ford F250 (Gas/Diesel?)
Dodge 2500 (Gas/Diesel?)

You are doing it wrong, likely all three of those are a POS because when it comes to the best there is only one.

Now you walk into any dealership of your choice and you tell them you want the absolute best truck out there bar none,
that you don't want anything that could be even remotely considered inferior or that would be even close to being surpassed
by anything else, that only the absolute best will do, tell them you don't care what it takes because that's the truck you want
and let them know you want it now, like pronto, time's a wasting, chop chop.

I am sure they will give you what you want.

WGLandscapeMaintenance
06-30-2009, 02:59 PM
id buy a foreign car or truck if i liked it

i dont care if people dont like it i drive it so its what i want to drive and what i like to drive i dont care what people think or look down on

and whats a better investment right now a brand new ford dodge or chevy? or some thing foreign?

well since ford dodge and chevy are all soon to be done im guessing forien is the better investment and they hold there value more

did you ever ask your self why they hold there value better than american made? my guess would be cause there better and last longer

but i just drive what i like and not car what people think so my guess would be drive them all and pick the one you like every one is different and every one likes different stuff

Ford is no where near done, better check your "sources"

bigmudder77
06-30-2009, 03:02 PM
then why did they take the bail out? and why didnt they pay it back yet? and why do i hear about ford dealers closing cause they cant sell?

looks like you better show some facts before you open your mouth

Texas Aggie
07-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I would personally hold off for at least 6 months if you can and see what happens in the market. I'm not going to make a recommendation since everyone on here has more experience with trucks than I do, but I will say this: I've owned 6 vehicles that have been my daily drivers (I keep everything a LONG time) and 5 of them were Chevys. But I may never buy another Chevy since I have no faith in the government to do anything but run that company into the ground. Chrysler is the same (although I wouldn't take a Dodge if you gave me one with a free house). I only bring in the brand discussion to say the rules have changed forever with trucks and if you have something that works, stay with it.

If Toyota and Nissan ever come out with 3/4 and 1 tons, it may be game over. At the end of the day, work trucks have to work and businesses will buy what keeps running for the least amount.

WGLandscapeMaintenance
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM
then why did they take the bail out? and why didnt they pay it back yet? and why do i hear about ford dealers closing cause they cant sell?

I'd like to know where you heard that.

louisianarebel
08-11-2009, 03:11 AM
If you get a diesel buy the chevy or gmc, they pull better than the Dodge and fords. If you dont like the chevy, buy the dodge, and if you like getting 14mpg no matter if your on the highway or not then get the ford 6.4
Info:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4230317.html?page=4
http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/performance/163_0802_power_pullers_part_two/index.html

TXNSLighting
08-11-2009, 10:23 PM

Uh Ford didnt take a bail out..Ford dealrs are not closing all around either. Youre thinking Dodge and GM, not Ford. Fords are selling very very well right now. Did you notice they almost turned a profit last quarter?? hmmm. Fords on the right track, and Gm will follow very soon. Dont know about Chrysler tho..

lawn king
08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
18 mpg highway,365 hp,allison 6 speed, duramax!

STIHL GUY
08-11-2009, 10:59 PM
a lot of it is personal preference and what dealers are nearby. test drive and compare diffrent brands before you buy

ZTR_Diesel
08-13-2009, 08:10 PM
And please - test drive the truck more than 15 minuites!

Too many people get buyer's remorse, as they hurried on a test drive. Don't be pressured. Take your time.

unkownfl
08-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Well I always buy Ford. A because I always get zero percent for 72 months, I have a Z plan discount, and finally because I have always had better luck with them. If you are going with a 4x4 get a Ford or Dodge because they still use a real truck front end not a rodeo front end on steroids. If interior is your number one reason GM makes some sweet interiors followed by Ford. If your going to pull a trailer every day buy a cummins because they can pull like no other but I am not so sure about there warranty work because we have had issues with 3 dealers around here trying to get paid from Dodge to get the work done.

WGLandscapeMaintenance
08-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Uh Ford didnt take a bail out..Ford dealrs are not closing all around either. Youre thinking Dodge and GM, not Ford. Fords are selling very very well right now. Did you notice they almost turned a profit last quarter?? hmmm. Fords on the right track, and Gm will follow very soon. Dont know about Chrysler tho..

Thank you, there is a dealership up by my cabin in Pine River, MN (Houston Ford), who has on one of their ad campaigns a list of reasons to buy Ford and one reason being that they didn't take any bailout money. That dealership would be in court right now if Ford had taken money!!

nosparkplugs
08-16-2009, 11:45 PM
You know Ford, GM & Dodge all really suck. I have had to rebuilt every transmission I have owned did not matter if it was a Ford, Gm or Dodge. Diesel engine's??? the only real diesel is the in-line 6 banger Cummins 5.9L ISB it has been 100% bulletproof for me, and just will not give me trouble no matter how hard I work it. I cannot say that about the Powerstroke, or early GM diesels 6.5 & 6.2 diesels. The Duramax has it's gremlins too.

Most guys want a Cummins in their GM or Ford truck, but are to proud to drive a real work truck DODGE. I don't require all the fancy creature comforts of these newer trucks, I require a hard working diesel engine, and tough transmission, good air conditioning for a rest from the heat, and am/fm radio everything else is extra for me.

Don't matter what Ford or GM Auto tranny you have it's not designed for heavy duty towing, or turning the wick up on the fuel. Each transmission has a weakness none are 100% bulletproof until their rebuilt to your spec's.

Guys out their swearing Buy Ford are full of BS!!!!! you just got lucky 1,2,3,4 or five times depending on the number of trucks you have. Most guys running newer trucks are dumping them once they all reach 100,000 miles due to the high cost of maintenance. The only truck right now worth owning is a Dodge 2500 or 3500 2002-2007 their easy to maintain, can tow a house, the weak link is the 47RE which can be made bullet proof for less than it would to run a 2008 Ford or GM truck, and out tow them all daily

louisianarebel
08-16-2009, 11:48 PM
You know Ford, GM & Dodge all really suck. I have had to rebuilt every transmission I have owned did not matter if it was a Ford, Gm or Dodge. Diesel engine's??? the only real diesel is the in-line 6 banger Cummins 5.9L ISB it has been 100% bulletproof for me, and just will not give me trouble no matter how hard I work it. I cannot say that about the Powerstroke, or early GM diesels 6.5 & 6.2 diesels. The Duramax has it's gremlins too.

Most guys want a Cummins in their GM or Ford truck, but are to proud to drive a real work truck DODGE. I don't require all the fancy creature comforts of these newer trucks, I require a hard working diesel engine, and tough transmission, good air conditioning for a rest from the heat, and am/fm radio everything else is extra for me.

Don't matter what Ford or GM Auto tranny you have it's not designed for heavy duty towing, or turning the wick up on the fuel. Each transmission has a weakness none are 100% bulletproof until their rebuilt to your spec's.

Guys out their swearing Buy Ford are full of BS!!!!! you just got lucky 1,2,3,4 or five times depending on the number of trucks you have. Most guys running newer trucks are dumping them once they all reach 100,000 miles due to the high cost of maintenance. The only truck right now worth owning is a Dodge 2500 or 3500 2002-2007 their easy to maintain, can tow a house, the weak link is the 47RE which can be made bullet proof for less than it would to run a 2008 Ford or GM truck, and out tow them all daily

We have a new dodge cummins that is getting 12 mpg empty and the A/C SUCKSS :cry: Im trying to talk him into taking the emissions stuff off of it. :cool2:

nosparkplugs
08-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Ac blows cold on the older Dodge's :) I am going to wait until the last dog is hung before I buy a new truck, I like having extra cash in my bank account during these hard times.

We have a new dodge cummins that is getting 12 mpg empty and the A/C SUCKSS :cry: Im trying to talk him into taking the emissions stuff off of it. :cool2:

louisianarebel
08-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Ac blows cold on the older Dodge's :) I am going to wait until the last dog is hung before I buy a new truck, I like having extra cash in my bank account during these hard times.
Isnt it sad that the older trucks have better stuff most the time.. Before they cut back and nickel and dimed everyone?

nosparkplugs
08-17-2009, 12:53 AM
My wife & girls B*$#@ & complain about the AC blowing so darn cold all the time, they won't ride in it unless I turn the AC to just about off with zero fan in 100% Memphis heat. The AC will fog your glass's when you open the door.

Right now it's hard to find low mileage diesel's Ford or Dodge, but mainly Dodge Cummins, These highschool & college kids are not that stupid after all;) their buying all the Cummins 2nd gen diesel's around here and then for a little extra money their turning the "wick-up" turning the Cummins into muscle trucks capable of smoking most street muscle cars with ZERO internal engine modifications Cummins diesel is already turbo'ed, and built heavy duty So all you need to do is add fuel, and rebuilt the 47RE your bulletproof in the low 12's, and leave the muscle car guys scratching their heads.

Isnt it sad that the older trucks have better stuff most the time.. Before they cut back and nickel and dimed everyone?

louisianarebel
08-17-2009, 12:56 AM
My wife & girls B*$#@ & complain about the AC blowing so darn cold all the time, they won't ride in it unless I turn the AC to just about off with zero fan in 100% Memphis heat. The AC will fog your glass's when you open the door.

Right now it's hard to find low mileage diesel's Ford or Dodge, but mainly Dodge Cummins, These highschool & college kids are not that stupid after all;) their buying all the Cummins 2nd gen diesel's around here and then for a little extra money their turning the "wick-up" turning the Cummins into muscle trucks capable of smoking most street muscle cars with ZERO internal engine modifications Cummins diesel is already turbo'ed, and built heavy duty So all you need to do is add fuel, and rebuilt the 47RE your bulletproof in the low 12's, and leave the muscle car guys scratching their heads.
My duramax is in the 14s with just a chip and straight pipe.. when i get a trans it will be fasttt because i can turn the chip up more.

nosparkplugs
08-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Yep your smart keep it de-tuned it does not take much to exceed OEM tranny torque spec's. The Allison 1000 is no better than a Dodge A518/618 in stock form all these OEM tranny's are spec'ed for OEM diesel HP/torque nothing extra, that means only an extra 20-100 ftlbs can toast your clutch packs, and ballon your Torque converter.

What year is your D-max is it dual straight, Most D-max's around here sound goofy when straight pipe'ed their are just a few done right.

The Cummins is a monster when straight pipe'ed sounds like a P-51 Mustang making a run:laugh: I have to coast down my street late at night or I have those dirty looks the next morning. I am about ready to go to from 4" to 5" to get a deep sound running the straight pipe the 4" is just a screamer when you get into it.

My duramax is in the 14s with just a chip and straight pipe.. when i get a trans it will be fasttt because i can turn the chip up more.

louisianarebel
08-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Yep your smart keep it de-tuned it does not take much to exceed OEM tranny torque spec's. The Allison 1000 is no better than a Dodge A518/618 in stock form all these OEM tranny's are spec'ed for OEM diesel HP/torque nothing extra, that means only an extra 20-100 ftlbs can toast your clutch packs, and ballon your Torque converter.

What year is your D-max is it dual straight, Most D-max's around here sound goofy when straight pipe'ed their are just a few done right.

The Cummins is a monster when straight pipe'ed sounds like a P-51 Mustang making a run:laugh: I have to coast down my street late at night or I have those dirty looks the next morning. I am about ready to go to from 4" to 5" to get a deep sound running the straight pipe the 4" is just a screamer when you get into it.

Cummins are insanely loud straight piped :laugh:
Its a 2007 with downpipe back duals. I like it. Never really get to hear it outside though.
I turn the chip up every once in a while to play, it never has really slipped on me with the chip on high because ill drive for a while and let it learn the power.

Gravel Rat
08-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Around where I live more and more Ford 2009 6.4s trucks on the road. The Dodge dealer can't even give away new trucks this is still a Ford dominated market.

Most Dodge dealers can't work on diesel trucks and Cummins dealers will tell you go suck eggs they don't want anything to do with you.

My brother bought a 2000 Ford F-350 srw 4x4 and parked his POS Dodge 2500 Cummins. He says its nice to drive a Ford again the truck drives like a truck it doesn't wallow all over the road like the Dodge.

You Dodge boys can keep the junk as I said many times Dodge trucks been proven to be a poorly built truck time after time.

If you need a dependable 4x4 truck that can take some abuse don't buy a Dodge. A forestry contractor will put a truck through some severe abuse and only Ford stands up. Dodge trucks get run over with a excavator and buried in a hole to get rid of them.

Big difference bettween a person that mows lawns for a living and a truck that never goes offroad to a truck that is owned by a Forestry contractor that sees offroad daily. When does a lawnmower pusher ever have a tire on their truck get shredded by a rock sharp enough you can shave with.

I find it funny how Nosparkplugs thinks he is working his truck hard when he spends most of the time on pavement.

Work in a area where you can't use a trailer. A lawn mowing company here can't use a trailer everything has to go on a truck. If you own a 2wd pickup you have a good chance of getting stuck a 2wd 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton is useless.

Go into places where you have the chance of writing off the truck if you slide off the road.

You pavement queens have no idea what tough is. H*ll some places around here you have one hand on the door handle to bail out if you get in trouble. Yes that is a residential driveway and its what you have to deal with.

I will always laugh at the city boys that think they work their trucks hard :laugh:

There is one thing I know is guys from the cities have to shovel out their underwear after that have to deal with where I have to go.

louisianarebel
08-17-2009, 09:34 AM
Sorry I don't have mountans to test my truck in. My street queen was pullin a 40 foot gooseneck down a powerline in 4x4 floored after a hurricane trying to put the whole towns power back on but I guess ford is better.. Haha
Posted via Mobile Device