PDA

View Full Version : Quick 36 Ninja

FlyBallFly
06-15-2009, 03:32 PM
First off please accept my thanks for all the information I have learned from reading the info that is posted here. I am not a professional, just a homeowner here and I need to move up from my 22".

The Quick 36 Ninja seems to be the best option for me and I know there are many fans of the company and the equipment here. The problem I am having is I really would like to at least see one up close and personal. To that end I was wondering if there are any Quick owners near me that would not mind letting me see their mower.

As a point of reference I live near Charlottesville, Virginia.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help me out.

HighFiveBassin
06-15-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm a homeowner that bought the Quick 36 Samurai this spring. You can come see mine if you want to drive to Richmond's West End, Short Pump area.

FlyBallFly
06-15-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm a homeowner that bought the Quick 36 Samurai this spring. You can come see mine if you want to drive to Richmond's West End, Short Pump area.

HighFiveBassin...Thanks so much for your generous offer. I would welcome the opportunity. I will try sending you a PM so as not to clog up the board.

Thanks again...Fly

DA Quality Lawn & YS
06-15-2009, 07:42 PM
I have the Ninja 36 Fly...too bad I am too far from you to look at mine.
It is a great step up from a 21" mower, especially on residential lawns.
I think you will get more value out of the pull start Ninja than the electric start Samurai. You probably don't need electric start as a homeowner, why worry about a battery going dead. The Ninja is a pretty easy pull anyway, 1 or 2 pulls starts every time for me.

lifetree
06-15-2009, 10:52 PM

How far is it from Charlottesville to Richmond ??

thebeans
06-15-2009, 11:00 PM
How far is it from Charlottesville to Richmond ??

About an hour or so.