PDA

View Full Version : anyone know True Cut/Tru Cut eastern CT?

supercuts
06-16-2009, 07:34 AM
just trying to get a feel for who this kid is and if i want to deal with him again if he calls back, he was "on his way" last night to look at my mower. "ive got cash in my hand" so i was getting a bit happy thinking i might sell it, he says ill be there in an hour, so, im out in my garage last night from 8:15-9:30 waiting for him, no show. like hte 3rd no show, im tired of tying to sell crap.

supercuts
06-16-2009, 02:49 PM
anyone, anyone?

Allens LawnCare
06-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Nope....do you have it on craigslist.....I sold mine to a guy in NH a couple of weeks ago....everyone is interested but then can't find the funds

supercuts
06-16-2009, 04:38 PM
no, i really dont care if i sell it so i just took it off. im just ticked, the kid called me over a few weeks and then said he was on his way cash in hand. i was waiting for an hour and a half

sslopok
06-16-2009, 05:37 PM
That is the main reason I hate selling things. Bunch of kire kickers and no shows. People have no respect for anyone's time anymore, except their own. If the kid still wants it I would tack on what you think 1.5 hours of your time is worth.:)
sslopok

Allens LawnCare
06-16-2009, 05:59 PM
no, i really dont care if i sell it so i just took it off. im just ticked, the kid called me over a few weeks and then said he was on his way cash in hand. i was waiting for an hour and a half

Had the same thing with someone on here selling me a JRCO rake....talked several times on the phone made a couple of days to go get it, then he wouldn't return any calls