PDA

View Full Version : Employee insurance

familylawncare
06-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Know that is an age old question, but how do you offer insurance to your employees. My son and I are insured as fulltime employees, but other are "as needed" or seasonal. Can't find a company that can provided insurance under that basis. Does anyone have suggestions, or can share their policy.

mikey.hill
06-17-2009, 01:49 AM
Know that is an age old question, but how do you offer insurance to your employees. My son and I are insured as fulltime employees, but other are "as needed" or seasonal. Can't find a company that can provided insurance under that basis. Does anyone have suggestions, or can share their policy.

I'm not sure if they have any plans under your circumstances but ehealthinsurance.com is a good resource. Other than that if you can't find a local company that will figure out a plan for you I don't know where you'd look.

VBsnow
06-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Find a local agent who specializes in group policies. No offense, but polling landscapers for insurance advice is not the best path. Now if you need a lawyer, this is a great place to look. Just kidding, but seriously, the rules change from state to state; call an agent.