PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for HOT Z's on the market

mcduff48
06-17-2009, 10:34 AM
We were hit between closing at 2:00 last Saturday and Monday morning. The rotten "SOBs" cut the lock on the equipment storage shed and stole four new mowers. Two 52" Honda powered Land Pride Razor Z-turns, one 26 HP ZXT PRO 60 and one 227-61 Grasshopper Z-turn. The police say they are probably already headed South to be sold. (I am in Maryland) It's this type of thing that keeps price increases coming. The costs have to be made up somewhere and it's usually the consumer that suffers. Since I have my own side business as well as being a dealer I wanted to post this for everyone. If anyone is interested I will give the serial numbers to keep an eye out for.
Jim :usflag:

DiyDave
06-17-2009, 06:54 PM
What town are you located in, Jim? I'll keep my eyes open, but like you said they are likely headed south... Pm me if you want, Dave:waving:

Mowbizz
06-17-2009, 08:03 PM
The cops stole them and headed north...BELIEVE ME...I know first hand about the "police" and the "midnight lawn products" or..."midnight lumber sales" or you name it...they have the perfect opportunity to turn from watch dogs to just plain dogs. Not all are thieves, but many are.

STIHL GUY
06-17-2009, 10:19 PM
well i hope you catch the SOBs that stole your stuff. it sucks that because of them the prices go up for others but thats just the way things are

mowerdude777
06-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Those sobs will at least burn in hell