PDA

View Full Version : G3 -- If no powerwashing, then what?

MikeSp
06-17-2009, 12:37 PM
I am a nut on keeping all of my equipment looking and running like new and the directions on my new G3 indicate NOT to power wash it -- I realize that 3500 psi hitting the electronics and connectors as well as places where there are bearings can be damaging, but turning the powerwasher down and avoiding or regreasing the bearings after washing -- might it be safe to use a power washer IF IF IF care and common sense is involved?

Thanks

MikeSp

The Toro Company
07-13-2009, 12:14 PM
I am a nut on keeping all of my equipment looking and running like new and the directions on my new G3 indicate NOT to power wash it -- I realize that 3500 psi hitting the electronics and connectors as well as places where there are bearings can be damaging, but turning the powerwasher down and avoiding or regreasing the bearings after washing -- might it be safe to use a power washer IF IF IF care and common sense is involved?

Thanks

MikeSp

MikeSp -
Sorry, but there are far too many variables in play such as power washer pressure settings, nozzle types, failure to grease components and common sense used by those washing the machines for us to authorize the use of power washers to clean Toro equipment.

The Toro Company