PDA

View Full Version : Kid spit in my truck today.

brentsawyer
06-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Coming off one of my lawns today, I see three teenagers walking by my truck, one takes a little to close of a look inside of my truck, window down, and one of others spits inside. I saw the first kid and was a little angry, then the spitter sets me off. So I pull my mower right infront of the kid that spit in my truck who was riding a bicycle and went off. I definintely had some pretty choice four letter words to say and out came "Clean my f-in truck off now". So over he went and cleaned the side off with his shirt. I told him I was making it a point that he wouldn't forget so he'd never do it again. Hopefully this will stick in all 3 of their minds and will be a reminder next time they think of doing something like this again.

dcondon
06-17-2009, 07:21 PM
I would have cleaned it off using him!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCfireman
06-17-2009, 07:25 PM
cool story I guess.

brentsawyer
06-17-2009, 07:30 PM
cool story I guess.

Family board, had to keep it clean.:hammerhead: Left out much of the story

just4funthen
06-17-2009, 07:44 PM
The heck is wrong with kids these days? No respect for others and their property. Glad to hear that you made him clean it up. If I saw that happen, I probally would have taken my mower, came up next to him and turned away real fast so the bags on the Toro would have hit his bike! I know..I'm mean but I have a short fuse when it comes to stuff like that.

KCfireman
06-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Family board, had to keep it clean.:hammerhead: Left out much of the story10-4.:usflag:

tacoma200
06-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Bump Bump It was too bad what I had to say.

STIHL GUY
06-17-2009, 11:45 PM
i would have gone off on him too. what the hell was he thinking spitting in your truck

93Chevy
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Somebody touched my trimmer once without my permission.

I couldn't imagine what I'd do if somebody spit in my truck.

Glenn Lawn Care
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
i would have gave him the stone cold stunner!!:weightlifter:

DT Lawn Care
06-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Good story. I had a few young kids the other day that stood right at the end of my swipe on a sidewalk. They were just walking around and went away like 10 seconds before I reached them, but one of the kids stayed and stared right at me. I expected him to move but he didn't until I said you wanna get outta the way. He then took off running so fast it was crazy. I came only 5 feet away from him. I don't get it.

SfTD_service_CENTER
06-17-2009, 11:53 PM
being a hard worker and doing this job the last thing we need is disrespect! i can see being a troublesome kid and doing stupid sh1t but he really effed up when he let you see him do it! too bad we cant beat on people a little bit after they do somthing like that without getting in trouble. i also think teachers should kick kids asses in school too they would learn better and learn respect!

LouisianaLawnboy
06-17-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm confused. Did he spit inside your truck or on truck. If he spit inside how could he wipe it off with his shirt.

TurfTrimmer 92
06-18-2009, 12:02 AM
i woulda spit on his bike then called him a dirty low life punk. who needs to go f himself

lyube
06-18-2009, 12:06 AM
ROFL

[liberal]

That's not very nice of you to make them clean it up. They were just expressing their dislike of you

[liberal]

DT Lawn Care
06-18-2009, 01:07 AM
I think that the parents should get way more involved disciplining. If they worked hard it would keep them out of trouble more.

topsites
06-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Yeah I tell ya...

I'm really not proud of those kind of responses but I don't know how else to
deal with that kind of garbage either, once it gets ignorant...

ADLAWNCUTTERS
06-18-2009, 03:42 AM
I would have told him oh i guess you had some bad ***** last night.

topsites
06-18-2009, 04:26 AM
Uhm, I gave this some more thought...
Now I'm not judging here because I probably would've reacted the same way.

But I am thinking, the proper answer might have been to say 'excuse me, do you mind not doing that?'

Or, "Sir, may I have a word with you?"

And to be polite, and respectful.
Anyhow that will take some doing LOL, but I think that would have been the better choice.

Allens LawnCare
06-18-2009, 09:17 AM
It's not the kids, it's society itself.....I remember misbehaving and my father had no issues taking his belt off and making me fear life! Made me a better person in my eyes. Now if you put your kid in timeout your looked at as a bad parent. My kids are taught respect, if the disrespect or act up when they know it's not right they deal with me. Dr Phil doesn't live in this house nor does he have a say in how my children are raised, I do

andubailey
06-18-2009, 01:47 PM
I still have a limp and a quivering eyelid from my childhood. I used to get my butt tore up in public and the humiliation factor lasted alot longer than the pain factor. A few weeks ago I was servicing a gas station, and I noticed a car had pulled up next to my truck playing music with three kids smoking on the hood. These guys were standard issue dorks trying to pull off the URBAN look. I walked to the other side of the building and noticed my driverside door was wide open. My first instict was to wreck these dorks and then call the Police when I was finished. When they saw me, they got quiet and looked the other way. I checked inside the truck and all my cash, checks, Ipod, and cell phone were where I left them. They knew what I was doing and didn't say a word the whole time. I was the one who left the door open and I would have been sitting in jail because of my bad judgement. :wallSTUPID ME!!!

DLAWNS
06-18-2009, 01:57 PM
i would have gave him the stone cold stunner!!:weightlifter:

That's awesome!!!

I would have done the same as you. A few months back a kid was hanging out with two girls in front of my house and they were throwing around a glass bottle (dumba*ses) Than the kid decided to smash it on the ground. I had some choice words for him and then I stood over him while he picked up every last piece. He was so embarrassed because he looked like a little punk in front of the girls who laughed at him.

brentsawyer
06-18-2009, 02:20 PM
For one, once you spit in my truck, I'm way past being polite, so the whole please bs isn't going to be coming your way. Second, to me, it was definitely the right place and the right time for a little humiliation. I remember those rare instance and think back on them and it effect me

soloscaperman
06-18-2009, 02:23 PM
It means there jealous. I had people spit on my car and throw snapple and beer bottles while driving. Thank god it never cracked my windshield. I had a punk dude spit on my camaro big luggy 4 years ago and I left the parking lot and followed him he was the passenger and thought he was tough and I threw my drink at him and just say the suv can't keep up to a LT1 doing 157MPH, but I was young and stupid. Wait I think it was axe spray forgot.

I would of walked up to the punk and be like you love your life right? Then say think twice next time and say it real sad and serious and don't blink.

S.I.
06-18-2009, 07:52 PM
I can't say I wouldn't have grabbed the kid by the shirt, spit in his face, and then wiped up the spit with him.