PDA

View Full Version : Have You Joined Client Critic.com?

Client Critic
06-18-2009, 03:38 AM
We all struggle with those customers that just simply don't pay us, complain way too much, write bad checks, and cause us to lose productivity and money!

Take a stand with other local business owners and join www.clientcritic.com FREE today! Report those customers and search the database the next time you get a lead to help you make a more informed decision about your future customers...

kaferhaus
06-18-2009, 08:59 AM
We all struggle with those customers that just simply don't pay us, complain way too much, write bad checks, and cause us to lose productivity and money!

We do?

Why wasn't I informed of this?

I'd wager that there are more crap LCOs out there than there are customers. Maybe a site where the consumer could "report" the crappy work or service of their previous LCO would be of better service. Maybe that would be of better service to the honest, hard working and legitimate LCOs out there who actually care about what their doing and aren't just "short timers" until they get a job putting widgets together all day.

Or better yet, don't extend credit and you'll never been placing a collection call. Customer is a pita? Fire them.

I've never understood why you'd try to make the most simplistic things so complicated.

DiyDave
06-18-2009, 09:22 AM
We do?

Why wasn't I informed of this?

I'd wager that there are more crap LCOs out there than there are customers. Maybe a site where the consumer could "report" the crappy work or service of their previous LCO would be of better service. Maybe that would be of better service to the honest, hard working and legitimate LCOs out there who actually care about what their doing and aren't just "short timers" until they get a job putting widgets together all day.

Or better yet, don't extend credit and you'll never been placing a collection call. Customer is a pita? Fire them.

I've never understood why you'd try to make the most simplistic things so complicated.
Since its free, I may join. The thing about a-holes is that they are A-holes to everybody, painters, carpenters, builders etc. I like the idea, kinda like a reverse Angie's list, always good to have a little advance warning :cool2:

lawnspecialties
06-18-2009, 07:52 PM
I like this idea. :clapping:

Fleur De Lawn
06-18-2009, 10:14 PM
I have been looking for something like this!

topsites
06-18-2009, 11:42 PM
I've given this a lot of thought, not just client critic because others have come before,
and while it might seem like a great idea say, like right after someone righteously takes
advantage of one of us...

But the Internet is so karma that it won't work, see it's not fair, even the credit
bureaus report both good and bad, matter of fact they report everybody.

Granted, it would be nice to pre-screen customers through such a list but still it doesn't work
when the only input given is always negative, it fails to give customers a chance.
I have more than a few customers, or at least one but really, more than a few whom NO other Lco can deal with them,
why I don't know and I don't want to know, all I know is that customer and I get along.
So what if they were on that list and I had done a search before giving the first estimate?

And I think that's the whole thing, if you're going to keep tabs on folks then you
have to keep tabs on everybody, both the good and the bad and everyone in between
or it just doesn't work, mostly because it ain't right.

Hope that helps, or makes some kind of sense.

unkownfl
06-19-2009, 12:34 AM
I've given this a lot of thought, not just client critic because others have come before,
and while it might seem like a great idea say, like right after someone righteously takes
advantage of one of us...

But the Internet is so karma that it won't work, see it's not fair, even the credit
bureaus report both good and bad, matter of fact they report everybody.

Granted, it would be nice to pre-screen customers through such a list but still it doesn't work
when the only input given is always negative, it fails to give customers a chance.
I have more than a few customers, or at least one but really, more than a few whom NO other Lco can deal with them,
why I don't know and I don't want to know, all I know is that customer and I get along.
So what if they were on that list and I had done a search before giving the first estimate?

And I think that's the whole thing, if you're going to keep tabs on folks then you
have to keep tabs on everybody, both the good and the bad and everyone in between
or it just doesn't work, mostly because it ain't right.

Hope that helps, or makes some kind of sense.

Maybe they are only nice to you, because they have to mow it themselves if they burn you.

SfTD_service_CENTER
06-19-2009, 12:46 AM
yeah i am a crap lco and i take those crappy customers and turn them into really crappy customers! after i am done with them they usually dont even have a yard to mow! lol