PDA

View Full Version : Flying mowers and more

S.I.
06-18-2009, 04:04 PM
I hate to laugh at someone's misfortune, but this was hilarious. My wife came home yesterday from running some errands and told me all about it, but she didn't get a picture :confused:

There is a family here in town that I guess you could call what they do a lawn care business. The mom and dad drive around with 4 or 5 kids ages ranging from maybe 5-14 years old. They load their push mowers in the back of their pickup and all the people in the front. (looks like one of those clown cars when they get in or out).

Well yesterday they were pulling out of a parking lot and as they entered the road everything went flying out of the back. Three push mowers, some gas cans, trimmer, ramps, rakes, shovels, the works. :laugh:

So they stop the truck in a way that blocks traffic as much as they can while everyone jumps out to collect equipment. Just picturing these people running across 5 lanes of traffic picking up all their stuff had me rolling on floor. The lesson here is make sure your load is secure, you don't want to be one of these people.

SunState Lawn Care inc
06-18-2009, 05:47 PM
I think it's great they are out working earning there own check instead of sucking off of the rest of working America weather they use push mowers or not at least they are out there working. The kids will learn to earn there own money and work hard instead of watch TV or play video games like most kids do these days.

S.I.
06-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm not bashing them for working, they actually don't do that bad of a job. Kinda slow, and not real professional, but still get the work done.

GreenmanCT
06-18-2009, 06:17 PM
i saw an "operation" like this that had me rolling. It was this big nasty looking women that had a crew of 4 deadbeat alcohics. They had 4 22 inch push mowers and they were all over the lawn mowin in all sorts of directions. If i was the homeowner i would not be having that.

bohiaa
06-18-2009, 06:28 PM
yea, that's a shame ther equiptment fell from the car.

I wish you would get there info, maybe we all could pitch in and help them.

its GREAT to see people trying

STIHL GUY
06-18-2009, 08:36 PM
everyone has to start somewhere

GreenmanCT
06-18-2009, 08:43 PM
yea, that's a shame ther equiptment fell from the car.

I wish you would get there info, maybe we all could pitch in and help them.

its GREAT to see people trying

wont find any charity in me for that, ill feed the homeless though.