PDA

View Full Version : commercial construction (getting the acct)

lazerPA
06-18-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm seeing a bank being built near my shop. Any tips on finding the guy incharge of gertting the mowing together? I wont be able to stand seeing another competitor getting a commercial acct right by my shop again!

S L C
06-19-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm seeing a bank being built near my shop. Any tips on finding the guy incharge of gertting the mowing together? I wont be able to stand seeing another competitor getting a commercial acct right by my shop again!

Are you serious....?? do work and figure it out.... bet you don't get it for having to come on here with a question like that!!!!! if you do, only because of the distance... :nono::nono::nono:

jbannick18
06-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Are you serious....?? do work and figure it out.... bet you don't get it for having to come on here with a question like that!!!!! if you do, only because of the distance... :nono::nono::nono:

Really don't think your post was very helpful at all, don't know why you would even post that. He is just looking for some help from a community that is suppose to be helpful.

Wish I could help you as far as getting the account but im still residential and working towards commercial in the next couple of years so I have yet to venture into it.

S L C
06-19-2009, 01:14 AM
psssst.. never was meant to be helpful... just sick of reading helpless posts on here, that's all...... LOL :rolleyes:

topsites
06-19-2009, 03:11 AM
psssst.. never was meant to be helpful... just sick of reading helpless posts on here, that's all...... LOL :rolleyes:

Yup, I almost feel like someone's asking me for the keys to my car when it comes off like that.
And it's like yeah SURE, but hey why not take the truck and trailer, it's all loaded and ready too.
Some questions they just rub me that way.

Earlier some guy asking if edger blades on ebay were a good deal...
Which that's fine, but once again no dang homework whatsoever.
So how do we know the price of an edger blade?

Now I'll tell you guys something I learned the hard way, and not that I wouldn't
expect history to repeat itself but I'll mention it anyhow...

Give the new guy the straight answer nice as can be and they might fail to appreciate
what you or I might have went through to get to that answer.
I know the price of an edger blade because I have bought them at the dealer!
Hence it COST me to find that out, not just a dollar a blade but time, too.
Then more time spent shopping around for cheaper.
Granted some answers come easy, but others didn't come easy at all.

Which, this forum is very helpful, can't say it didn't help me out a lot, but do some searching and read, read, read...

spin2098
06-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Ok I will try and help you since well everyone else seems to rude. Walk up to the site and ask for the head contractor tell him who you are and all that good stuff and ask him who you can contact as far as looking to bid on the landscaping. He will be able to help you. If he refuses then I don't know what to tell you but that would be your 1st step. Hope this helps a bit.