PDA

View Full Version : How to make your site be on top of the search

SunState Lawn Care inc
06-18-2009, 05:58 PM
What is the best least expensive way to make your web site come up on top when potential customers do a search in the area you work in?

Thanks!

mikey.hill
06-19-2009, 12:17 AM
What is the best least expensive way to make your web site come up on top when potential customers do a search in the area you work in?

Thanks!

1. Pay $ to google.
2. Good, relevant content.
3. Proper SEO techniques (See here: cheat_sheet.pdf (http://www.seomoz.org/user_files/SEO_Web_Developer_Cheat_Sheet.pdf))

mdvaden
06-21-2009, 02:21 AM

Thanks!

Probably what a bunch of other competitors are paying professionals to do for them in some cities.

Meaing, it is not that easy to get on top anymore.

Are you familiar with the thousands who went to California to get rich from the gold in the mines? But the mines were a limited resource?

People going to California could learn about every tool to mine with, but the gold was limited. And the first people to mine it, had an advantage.

Woody82986
06-21-2009, 12:41 PM
I guess I either got really lucky... or my competitors haven't figured anything out yet. I'm in the top 3 on google and yahoo searches and I never paid a dime to anyone. Good content and relevant keywords are all I went by and it paid off for me. I couldn't imagine having to pay some company to get me there.