PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Wars

bohiaa
06-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Hello Gentlemen:

It seems that in my area, there are a few solo guys, one in peticular.
a Kid, as I call him. about 18 -20 yrs old. he doesn't work full time. But he cuts grass non the less. HE used to work at the local tire repair shop.
we have taken a few of his customers. by taken I mean they dumped him and hired us.

This morning I woke to find 3 flats on my truck and trailer, come to find out the valve stem has been unscrewed enolulf to let the air out.
So I called the police and made a report,

with no one seeing him we cant arrest him. But were on the look out, and because its another company if falls into a diffrent catagory.

Just wondering if anyone else has suffered any misforturne due to jellous fellow LCO.

SfTD_service_CENTER
06-19-2009, 11:07 PM
no i havent but ill tell you he must be sooo stupid to do somthing that actually connects him to the crime! i would have smashed your windows out instead!:laugh::nono::laugh::nono::laugh::nono::dizzy:

SfTD_service_CENTER
06-19-2009, 11:08 PM
i was just kidding btw sorry to hear about that !

Heavyduty1
06-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Yep, we had someone bust out a couple windows on a tractor. People handle losing business the wrong way sometimes. I was at a prebid one time and the guy that had the previous contract told all the new bidders that he would find all the people we work for and take over the jobs.:dizzy:

Okielawman28
06-19-2009, 11:36 PM
I would have just kicked his little ass, but that is just me, I get highly upset about people messing with peoples stuff.

Hope you catch him in the act, hope you get it worked out.

Chris

Dugann
06-19-2009, 11:53 PM
A guy, a mower, a crappy job, a call to us we did the job. We mowed the next scheduled time, he was mowing across the street. He glared, he showed his ass, he got a ride in a cop car......priceless.

Just got to lub it.

topsites
06-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Ohhh if there's going to be a WAR then I want the one with all the dogs
and the owners don't HAVE to clean up after them no more!

I have wondered for some time how the top nipple on the gas caps on my Ztr's tanks got sheared off, on both sides.
I seem to recall doing one by accident, but both?

What can you do, install cameras and motion sensing stuff at the house and it's over.