PDA

View Full Version : Z Spray ?

humble1
06-20-2009, 11:55 PM
First I am not trying to get into a t3000 vs z-spray debate here.

So I am thinking about buying one of the Z spray machines. However I really like the tri pod aerator they sell w/ the floating aerator. They have an add on kit for spreading fert and a spray set up. I am wondering if anyone has one? How is it on hills? I realize that a dedicated unit probably would work better, but I do a lot of aerating and overseeding late summer. I am kind of hoping that I could do a lot of fert and squirt w/ the 3 wheel unit, yet have it for aerations as well. I would appreciate any feedback.

nighthawk117
06-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Humble, I am in the same boat as well, but decided to just buy the Z-spray. I will purchase additional dedicated equipment later. I always find myself looking for an excuse to use the Z-spray, absolutely love the machine. :weightlifter:

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
06-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Humble, I have both a Z-Spray & Z-Plug. The Z-Plugger does not do as well on hills as the Z-Spray & steers alot different with 3 wheels instead of 2. I don't have a spreader for my plugger, but would think the extra weight out front would make it handle worse, not better. Buy the Z-Spray, you won't regret it:weightlifter:

Heidi J.
06-21-2009, 10:53 AM
I haven't heard of any regrets from people that buy the Z-sprays. I have heard many say they wish they had bought them sooner! We have 3 stand-ups and a cart. Absolutely love them!:clapping: Makes life a lot easier, especially for my 60 year old dad.

We use all granular fert and liquid weed control. My guys on the stand-ups can do 2 -3 times the production as my spreader guy.

Good luck on your purchase.