PDA

View Full Version : 11' Bibeau contractors dump?

stuvecorp
06-21-2009, 02:09 PM
I may be upgrading trucks and am looking for an 11' Bibeau contractors box. A used one that isn't beat too much would work also. If anyone knows of one, let me know. I have a picture of the old truck with the box.

Gravel Rat
06-21-2009, 06:05 PM
You will be tough to find a used mason box. The only other manfactures that build boxes like that one is Del Hydraulics and Henderson Manufacturing.

You want to stick with a box with a front mount post hoist for power and weight savings.

stuvecorp
06-22-2009, 12:52 AM
I want the exact same box but much newer or hoping an Upfitter has one they would like to get rid of. I know of some 9' bodies but I need that extra two foot. I wish I could live with the shorter because they are cheap compared to the 11'. Worst case I will have to fix this one and reuse it.

Gravel Rat
06-22-2009, 01:26 AM
A 11 foot box is nicer you can load it easier with a loader and plus the fact the truck rides better because of the longer wheelbase.

I don't like 9 foot boxes they are too short to haul light material. I don't want tall side boards raising the center of gravity of the load.

A new 11 foot drop side your prolly looking at 8-9 grand here they are a little more than that.