PDA

View Full Version : Turfco T3000 Demonstrations...

Real Green
06-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Below is a picture I just snapped, all loaded up to run three demonstrations in Southeastern Pennsylvania tomorrow for some fellow LCOs. If any of you guys are interested in trying the Turfco T3000 sprayer spreader unit out and you are located in Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, and all surrounding metro areas, feel free to drop me a line. I would be more than happy to set something up for the month of July and or early August.

americanlawn
06-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Hey bud -- You need a 'carrier rack' on the back of that 'sweet' Z71. T3000's on carrier racks are an important advantage many guys look for. Your pic reminds me of when we brought our T3000 back from Minneapolis in April 2008. We hauled it back to Des Moines in the back of my black Chevy Z71 Avalanche.

You want I should take pics of our T3000's w/carrier racks tomorrow? Can do. Just let me know.

BTW we now have a T3000 distributor in our area. (No - it ain't us) :laugh: I also know T3000 distributors in your neck of the woods.

Nice thing you're doing by offering demo's in your area. Thinkin' 'bout taking one or two of ours to our annual land-grant university "field days". I'll check with TURFCO & let you know.

Anyway - thanks for your time to allow folks to check out the unit. :usflag:

grassman177
06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
you must be proud or get kick backs, which is a good thing, have fun

ted putnam
06-23-2009, 10:58 PM
you must be proud or get kick backs, which is a good thing, have fun

I don't know about that...What I do know is I wish I could take the month of July and the early part of August off to run a 3 state area giving demo's of my Z:laugh: You Dog!:laugh::laugh:

rcreech
06-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Below is a picture I just snapped, all loaded up to run three demonstrations in Southeastern Pennsylvania tomorrow for some fellow LCOs. If any of you guys are interested in trying the Turfco T3000 sprayer spreader unit out and you are located in Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, and all surrounding metro areas, feel free to drop me a line. I would be more than happy to set something up for the month of July and or early August.

Nice Ride!

Are you guys doing lawncare or selling drugs up there?

Evertime I see a picture it is something new!

Next time Real Green will probably post a picture of their new company Leer Jet with their logo on the side! :laugh:

Maybe someday when I grow up! :)

billyc
06-24-2009, 10:20 AM
I'm confused. You guys really do work for turfco. How do you have time to run a business.

Real Green
06-24-2009, 10:34 AM
First stop was Lititz, PA. The LCO really liked the unit. He plans to use a carrier rack on the back of his trucks for the Turfco unit. Now off to Denver, PA to say hi to fellow Lawnsite member and good friend. He is one of the more popular members...can you guess who?
Posted via Mobile Device

Grandview
06-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Now off to Denver, PA to say hi to fellow Lawnsite member and good friend. He is one of the more popular members...can you guess who?
Posted via Mobile Device

Philk, But he probably will not buy one until Obama makes Turfco a government company.

Real Green
06-24-2009, 05:40 PM
No it wasn't PhilK. I stopped my ETWman's shop, see picture below. The second demo was in Souderton, PA. I just got back to the shop. The LCO from the second demo was sold once we took it out on the hills at a school complex. He is replacing a PG magnum and chose not to bother purchasing a new PG. He had demoed another manufacturer's ride-on a few weeks before today. Of the two he demoed he chose the Turfco.

Either way, it was a good day and the offer still stands for anyone in the area's I listed who may be interested in a free demo.

RABBITMAN11
06-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Did they buy the matching John Deere Tractor?

Real Green
06-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Did they buy the matching John Deere Tractor?

Now Rabbit... really? Are you that upset by my thread?

americanlawn
06-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Bud -- I'm a working man just like you, Rodney, & most of the rest of us.

I thought Real Green cancelled his PA flight cuz they ran out of martini's on his Lear. :confused: :laugh:

I'm confused. You guys really do work for turfco. How do you have time to run a business.

RABBITMAN11
06-25-2009, 07:07 PM
:realmad::realmad::wall:wall:wall:realmad::realmad:LOL