PDA

View Full Version : QAR? Does anybody have one?

RoyeDillon
04-10-2002, 09:43 AM
Does anybody out there use a Quality Assurance Report to help insure customer satisfaction after the install is completed? If you do could you email me a copy of yours? Send to (RoyeDillon@hotmail.com) Thank you.

steveair
04-12-2002, 10:35 AM
Yes,

Its called a final invoice, and if they pay the remaining balance when they get it, it says we did the job right.

steve

dougaustreim
04-12-2002, 07:01 PM
I find these forums to be very helpful, but I am also very dissapointed when people answer with smart a... answers. A legitimate question was asked and deserves a legitimate answer. Using the final invoice as a quality check can delay final payment for weeks or months. Professional companies correct their mistakes before the customer is even aware of them if at all possible. Thats customer service.

I have several examples of forms that could be used, but I don't have time right now to scan them so that I could e-mail them. Send me a fax number or an address and I'll share them.

austreim@brookings.net

Doug Austreim
Austreim Landscaping Inc

RoyeDillon
04-12-2002, 11:48 PM
Doug thanks for the offer I sent you a separate email. Thanks Roye

LawnLad
04-13-2002, 12:31 PM
I think it was Lawn & Landscape that has recently started to feature business forms in the magazine and I think you can find them on their website.

I believe The Pattie Group's check list was featured if I recall.

They had things such as:
1) Remove all tags from plants
2) Check mulch against base of plants, final raking of mulch
3) Plants watered in
4) Property swept, cleaned up
5) Gave customer plant care information
6) Addressed customer punch list items

You get the idea - I'm kind of making it up as I go along, but this was the jist of it. I'm sure too that you contacted the Pattie Group directly, they'd share this information with you. Steve Pattie is very open about helping other guys out. Check out their web site for contact info.