PDA

View Full Version : Landscaping help!!

bridges
04-10-2002, 09:04 PM
Here is a phot of my front yard and i need some ideas.
On the left is the stacks going in to the woods, that is the prop. line. I have a 14' trailer that I have to back out on the steet to get out, and i post a photo of why I have to back out on the street to get out of the driveway.

Thanks for any help!!

bridges
04-10-2002, 09:14 PM
This is where i use to back up to get out of the driveway,but the neighbor had to put all his wood right there. that is his property thou.

That is all new topic, but anyway I need a new layout.

Lanelle
04-10-2002, 11:10 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words we'll all agree. Could you supply a picture that is lighter so we can see what you are working with there?

bridges
04-11-2002, 07:45 AM
I will take the photos again today.

bridges
04-11-2002, 08:17 AM
how is this one

NNJLandman
04-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Well i would say sense there are alot of large trees on the left side plant shurbs in different sizes maybe somthing like a red maple......things that like shade, there is some sun but not a lot. A nice block curb going up the drive way would look good. Maybe another retaining wall on the right some lighting....up the driveway and on the landscape. Stuff like that. I have some other ideas.

bridges
04-11-2002, 08:40 PM
Well next week I'm taking all those big pines out. and removing the stone wall this weekend, I hope.

What could I do with the driveway? I have 14' trailer, right now i have to back out the road to get out of the driveway. Do you think I would have enough room there to make a turn with the trailer?

joshua
04-12-2002, 12:04 AM
bridges take some more pics with some diferent views. also take a pic. up at the crown of those trees so we can see how much light will be let in if any, so we know how much shade the bed would get. also try and find out the soil ph. and the soil type( sandy, clay, ect....)