PDA

View Full Version : What's a 10 yr old Exmark 36" WB worth?

Prestige-Lawncare
06-27-2009, 06:46 PM
What's a 10 yr old Exmark 36" WB worth? Well maintained, not hydro drive, cuts very very well. Not sure of the hours yet, but used very little the last few years. My nephew used to mow on the side, stopped mowing but still maintained an older ladies yard for her.

I don't need one all that much, but was considering it for those few times I need a smaller mower, but bigger then a 21". I can get by without a 21", but this would work great for those smaller areas and gated areas.

He said he would let me have it for $800. What ya think?

davidl79
06-27-2009, 08:52 PM
We just bought a 99 Toro 36. It is non hydro. We paid $600 for it and love it. Since you know some of the history, it sounds like a good deal to me.

Stillwater
06-27-2009, 08:56 PM
no too much.... 500 tops or look elseware.....

Field King
06-28-2009, 10:26 AM
If u do not want it will u pass it along to a fellow lco? I may be interested if your not, 800 is a little high but I may be able to get close to that! I am in Indy also!

Allens LawnCare
06-28-2009, 10:38 AM
I have a 97 in great shape 14hp kohler command, starts first pull only has 220 hours on it and books for just over $400.....I'd pay 5-6 for it depending on the hours.

Prestige-Lawncare
06-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks guys .... This is my nephew who is selling it, and I know it has been very well taken care of. I think I will offer him a little less, as I am pretty sure he will take it (as I am his favorite uncle ... yea right).

I think I failed to mention that it has a 13hp Kawasaki on it as well. My Super Z has the 25 hp Kawasaki, and I am very happy with it.

Stillwater
06-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks guys .... This is my nephew who is selling it, and I know it has been very well taken care of. I think I will offer him a little less, as I am pretty sure he will take it (as I am his favorite uncle ... yea right).

I think I failed to mention that it has a 13hp Kawasaki on it as well. My Super Z has the 25 hp Kawasaki, and I am very happy with it.

Hey prestige, if you got a minute could you give me some detailed feedback on those extreme series racks you use? I have been looking at the trimmer racks. those blocks that mount to the trimmer shaft do they change the balance of the tool? what about those hedge trimmer racks do they fit stihl 40inch trimmers? what do the mounting blocks weigh?

Prestige-Lawncare
06-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey prestige, if you got a minute could you give me some detailed feedback on those extreme series racks you use? I have been looking at the trimmer racks. those blocks that mount to the trimmer shaft do they change the balance of the tool? what about those hedge trimmer racks do they fit stihl 40inch trimmers? what do the mounting blocks weigh?

I really like the racks myself. The blocks that mount to the shaft of my trimmer, edger, and pole saw weigh very, very little ... almost nothing. They do not throw off the balance at all. You don't even know they are there.

I have the rack that holds 4 pieces of equipment, plus the rack for my back pack blower. If I were in the market to buy another set of racks right now, it would be another set of Extreme's.

I think if you get a set, you will be very happy with them as well. Let me know if you do get a set, and what you think.

Dave