PDA

View Full Version : Where to Dump Concrete?

Blmtlandscapes
06-28-2009, 12:50 PM
I have small concrete wall that I have to demo and I'm not sure where to dump the concrete. Our local dump will not take it. Do you guys know of any places or companies that would probably take the concrete?

myyaz33
06-28-2009, 12:58 PM
most concrete places will take it back around here. They crush it and sell the product a couple different ways.

Dreams To Designs
06-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Concrete suppliers and hardscape dealers are the repository of choice in this area as well. Recycled concrete that has be ground and certified, makes an excellent road base as well as the base for hardscaping, especially, pavers.

Kirk

Mowbizz
06-29-2009, 05:56 PM
I have small concrete wall that I have to demo and I'm not sure where to dump the concrete. Our local dump will not take it. Do you guys know of any places or companies that would probably take the concrete?

There's a place in Salem NH called "LLC Wood Facility" (maybe not the exact name but it's what I put in my cellphone) Their number is 603-898-4089. Give them a call as it's local here in NH and ask them if they take concrete. If not, they may know where you can dump it...:drinkup: Good luck!

MileHigh
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
I call it "Ninja at Night"

Find a local uninhabited yard or piece of land around midnight and go at it.

Or just pay 12.95 a cubic yard at the local landfill.